Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

To be fair, a young child from a tribe in the Amazon that had no contact with the outside world who was deaf and blind from birth could have told you that there was no chance Ince would go on loan to Huddersfield.

Yeah but can he produce the next Arsenal Fans TV?

3 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Indecent proposal. Everyone's got their price. How big would the loan fee have to be before you'd say yes to the deal?

For 12 months?8 million,because if it goes tits up he'll come back worth 2 and we want at least 10 million.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I thought we were having a media blackout of pictures of Pearson in a Derby shirt?? Are we not? I'd like to request a media blackout of Pearson in a Derby shirt pictures please. They upset me.

I've taken it one step further for you Parsnip and 'blacked out' all of the offending material...

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

To be fair, a young child from a tribe in the Amazon that had no contact with the outside world who was deaf and blind from birth could have told you that there was no chance Ince would go on loan to Huddersfield.

Oi Bakongo Bakongo,  i meant he called the reason WHY Nixon had made up such an outlandish story :D

3 hours ago, Kyle guest said:

Derby telegraph saying that we wouldn't let ince go out on loan 

Of course we won't! This was a piece of speculation " according to the Sun!" ffs and people are getting worked up over nothing.I know we're missing football but calm down,calm down!?

Bookmakers Bet Victor have installed Derby's league rivals Fulham as 5/1 favourites to sign Ince, ahead of Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday, Swansea City and Newcastle United [all 6/1].

>>>>>  Ince would be a brilliant addition for Swansea, assuming Clement has learnt from his mistakes at Derby.

2 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Bookmakers Bet Victor have installed Derby's league rivals Fulham as 5/1 favourites to sign Ince, ahead of Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday, Swansea City and Newcastle United [all 6/1].

>>>>>  Ince would be a brilliant addition for Swansea, assuming Clement has learnt from his mistakes at Derby.

I hope he hasn't, not with the amount he over spent on some/all of his signings here.

Would be 1 of the last out the door for me but like Rowett said every player has his price, for me got to be looking at a minimum £15m + addons, Fulham have rejected £20m for Cairney and Ince should be commanding a similar style fee in my opinion.

Good to see he we haven't accepted such a low offer.

Archived