Official: Tom Ince joins Huddersfield Town

Nuwtfly

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

'Hahaha **** off derby. We're coming for your best players now because you're a **** mismanaged club and you've just spunked millions endlessly. Pay backs a bitch. Incey will be out of there like a shot to join a team of winners.'

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/105869/tom-ince#ixzz4k5EDLgA6

Was having a read of their forum thread on Ince, they seemed to be very bitter about Butterfield still? They can take him back..

On their forum they mentioned Incey attitudes but sorry they're clueless. His attitudes is spot on and being honest as well. 

They can have Nick Blackman and Andreas Weimann. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we were to sell Ince. We HAVE to bring in another flare player. We need someone like him in the team. He's a game winner. At this moment, we have a few game winners but none the same style as Ince. We have no other player to replace him at this moment so we'd need to sign someone new.

8 minutes ago, Saity said:

I'd be gutted to see him go as his record speaks for itself..if he does I'd like to see us go for Tom Lawrence ??

Tommy Lawrence? No chance the man is way past his best. Why on earth would we want the flying pig when we have got Carson? ?

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

If we were to sell Ince. We HAVE to bring in another flare player. We need someone like him in the team. He's a game winner. At this moment, we have a few game winners but none the same style as Ince. We have no other player to replace him at this moment so we'd need to sign someone new.

Exactly, if we sell him for say £15m a replacement player of similar quality is going to cost at least £10m so we will be barely getting much profit. Unless we get an offer like £20m which is too good to refuse then I don't see a point in selling him. 

10 minutes ago, Saity said:

I'd be gutted to see him go as his record speaks for itself..if he does I'd like to see us go for Tom Lawrence ??

I keep reading posts saying get rid of this or that player as if it were easy! It isn't because we've signed crap on high wages and long contracts and they're "comfy" until their contracts run out.The only saleable assets we have are Ince and Hughes to get real funds in and,as unpleasant as it is,we may have to do it.£7.2m is a starting gambit and I'd expect us to listen if it gets to £12m.If we do let him go,and every player has his price,I agree we should go for Tom Lawrence at Leicester,assuming he'd be interested.If not,I trust Rowett to have other players in mind.We'll just have to wait and see how it works out.

Selling Ince could be the making of another player's Derby career.

Not Camara obviously.

But with Weimann, Anya and Blackman not really establishing themselves as first team regulars, this could be their moment to step up.

Given Rowett's remit, it's not hard to imagine us selling Tom Ince for £15 million plus and promoting from within the squad and trying to maximise the output of existing players on the books.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see Blackman slot into Ince's position.

2 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Not Camara obviously.

But with Weimann, Anya and Blackman not really establishing themselves as first team regulars, this could be their moment to step up.

Given Rowett's remit, it's not hard to imagine us selling Tom Ince for £15 million plus and promoting from within the squad and trying to maximise the output of existing players on the books.

Blackman is nothing like Ince at all, they're no where near similar players. Would be like replacing Hughes with Johnson. 

Not saying any of the Huddersfield rumour is true, I have no idea, but reading the comments in the thread, what no-one seems to have considered is perhaps Tom Ince wants to leave Derby County if a Premier League teams comes in. I know I would if I were him. HAFC would be a great move if I were in his shoes.

If he wants out, we might have to settle for a lower price, whoever comes in for him, because in that scenario it's better that he goes than stays.

If we sell tom ince I don't think I'll have ever been so pissed off at a bit of derby transfer business, he's irreplaceable at this level. We shouldn't be selling our best players to bloody Huddersfield for christs sake! If I see Blackman at right wing as his replacement I'm watching cricket instead, and I ******* hate cricket 

Just now, VulcanRam said:

Not saying any of the Huddersfield rumour is true, I have no idea, but reading the comments in the thread, what no-one seems to have considered is perhaps Tom Ince wants to leave Derby County if a Premier League teams comes in. I know I would if I were him. HAFC would be a great move if I were in his shoes.

If he wants out, we might have to settle for a lower price, whoever comes in for him, because in that scenario it's better that he goes than stays.

I refuse to accept that as a possibility, by far the greatest team the world has ever seen, why would he want to leave?

5 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Not Camara obviously.

The other two would surely get a shot first? None of them have done well particularly, but Blackman is the least effective out wide

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

If we sell tom ince I don't think I'll have ever been so pissed off at a bit of derby transfer business, he's irreplaceable at this level. We shouldn't be selling our best players to bloody Huddersfield for christs sake! If I see Blackman at right wing as his replacement I'm watching cricket instead, and I ******* hate cricket 

What if we sold him for nearly £20m and signed four quality players with it?

4 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Under no scenario should we be having to 'settle' on a price, we aren't desperate for money. I'm sure if a prem club came in for any of our players there is a good chance they will want out but it has to be at the price we want or not at all. Last summer Hendrick wanted out when Burnley came calling, he even said after the move he hoped it would have been sorted quicker but it took until they met our valuation of him, he even played for us at the start of the season.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

What if we sold him for nearly £20m and signed four quality players with it?

Depends who the players are, I'd only be satisfied if we have a replacement to ince of a similar quality first and foremost. The wing is a problem position as it is without selling our one winger capable of promotion 

Credit due to Huddersfield they are going to be playing in the premiership next season not us and they are trying to get busines done early but if you want Tomas Ince the price will be above £10 million and should be about £14 million and yes there will be other clubs that want him, he has not been a moments bother at Derby county and does produce the goods plus the supporters still want him but wouldn't hold him back if the right money was paid.

Huddersfield currently have no one with real premiership experience so they are in for a very strange adventure.

8 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Not Camara obviously.

I tend to agree with this,I can see NB getting his chance right sided attacker.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Why not? They got promoted and are a Premier League club. We finished higher midtable and are a Championship club. At this moment they're a more successful club with a higher profile and vastly bigger income. Why shouldn't we sell to them? They have loads of money now! We should be looking to sell to clubs like them as that's where we will get the best prices. 

If we're selling Ince, I'd much rather he went to Huddersfield than another team in our league like Fulham or Wednesday.

Archived