Fulham vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

A ten day break and then two home games on the bounce. If we can follow up with 6 points from those then we'll be comfortably in the hunt still. We may have dropped two places but we did really well to take something from the game. By the looks of it, Fulham probably deserved the win and on their forum they're treating it as a definite two points dropped. If we carry on winning our home games and picking up points on the road then we'll have a very good season. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

A ten day break and then two home games on the bounce. If we can follow up with 6 points from those then we'll be comfortably in the hunt still. We may have dropped two places but we did really well to take something from the game. By the looks of it, Fulham probably deserved the win and on their forum they're treating it as a definite two points dropped. If we carry on winning our home games and picking up points on the road then we'll have a very good season. 

Maybe so but for us it's the end of 3 games in 6 days including a big derby day and Fulham away. 

Don't think the two away games have been too great but we've battled through and taken points. 

Fulham's performances have deserved more over the season from what I've seen of them. 

I really rate their manager. 

Great week...I would have been happy with 5 points so 7 is great. Follow it up with 2 wins great, but 4 points from next two games would do. 

21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Maybe so but for us it's the end of 3 games in 6 days including a big derby day and Fulham away. 

Don't think the two away games have been too great but we've battled through and taken points. 

Fulham's performances have deserved more over the season from what I've seen of them. 

I really rate their manager. 

He's got a good eye for a player from what I've seen.

3 games in 6 days, one day less rest than Fulham and two very long away days in London.

This team have done great since 12:00pm last Sunday and we would have all taken 7 points from these last 3 games.

Two good home games coming up that we should all be looking forward to and who knows, we could end 2016 in the play offs and we would never have said that 2 months ago.

Enjoy your Christmas everyone.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Full-time. Good point I'll definitely take that. I also love Alex Pearce so I've come up with this song. Very festive and all that.

I don't want a lot for Christmas,

There is just one thing I need...

I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree...

I just want you for my own,

More than you could ever know,

Wipe away my tears,

Baby all I want for Christmas is Pearceeee oooohhh babyyyy

I like that but round us they were singing

He's big, he's posh

He is the f***ING boss

Alex Pearce, Alex Pearce

More likely to catch on as less words to learn.

Archived