Fulham vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

Fulham FC vs Derby County, Craven Cottage, London, 3pm Saturday 17th Dec 2016.

Starting the thread with a musical introduction, seven wins on the bounce eh, Steve is a genius!

Onto Fulham, one of the better away days of the season, a pretty little ground with a floor made for bouncing!

Obviously they'll be missing their best player on Saturday, and possibly our best player, though recent results make his absence easier to bear.

Match thoughts here, predictions in @mozza's thread, I'll finish with another Clash video, seems to be our theme tune at the minute as we're tearing up the league.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Fulham FC vs Derby County, Craven Cottage, London, 3pm Saturday 17th Dec 2016.

Starting the thread with a musical introduction, seven wins on the bounce eh, Steve is a genius!

Onto Fulham, one of the better away days of the season, a pretty little ground with a floor made for bouncing!

Obviously they'll be missing their best player on Saturday, and possibly our best player, though recent results make his absence easier to bear.

Match thoughts here, predictions in @mozza's thread, I'll finish with another Clash video, seems to be our theme tune at the minute as we're tearing up the league.

7 wins a row (so far...)

6 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

Evening guys we both seem to be on good form. Hopefully a good game.

I'll settle for a bloody awful scrappy 1-0 away win thanks Barney. How big a loss will Chris Martin be for you?

TBH we seem to score  goals with or without him it seems. He's  done well.   IMO he didn't take the penalty very well last night totally and utterly dominated that game and we should have won it by a far greater margin.   I still think it will be a very good game impossible to call tbh but based on what I seen from derby and us both sides like to pass and press we both seem to score goals. I'd have to say a draw that's my feeling 

13 minutes ago, Barney_FFC said:

Evening guys we both seem to be on good form. Hopefully a good game.

Evening mate. Please help me here!!! When I look at away end at CC always seems to be a real mix of fans, i.e. Reaction when a team scores that end, some are up some are heads in hands. Never sussed out the segregation, can you explain or am I having a blonde moment :huh:

1 minute ago, SKRam said:

Evening mate. Please help me here!!! When I look at away end at CC always seems to be a real mix of fans, i.e. Reaction when a team scores that end, some are up some are heads in hands. Never sussed out the segregation, can you explain or am I having a blonde moment :huh:

It's a mixed stand or at least part of it is mixed

Depending on demand that whole stand can take away fans but usually it's split into away and neutral fans personally i have never sat in that  end.    I have stood that's another matter when we had terraces alas the good old days ? Your not having a blonde moment I never got it at times myself. Like  I say I now sit usually in the Hammersmith end that's my patch ?

If Music Could Talk, next game would be something like this:

- Hughes puts another show to earn The Call Up. It wouldn't harm his Career Opportunities.

- We have Complete Control of the game and play them of the park. Therefore Martin starts to wonder Should I Stay Or I Should I Go.

- The Equaliser is not needed, we'll keep another clean sheet.

- Pearce once again shows who is The Leader.

- Tom "Lightin'" Ince keeps on scoring. You know, Lightin' Strikes (not once, but twice) and away section is screaming One More Time and Do It Now.

- Result is worth to shout Let's Go Crazy!

7 straight wins may affect my mood, but certainly I'm Not Down.

1 minute ago, Barney_FFC said:

Depending on demand that whole stand can take away fans but usually it's split into away and neutral fans personally i have never sat in that  end.    I have stood that's another matter when we had terraces alas the good old days ? Your not having a blonde moment I ever got it at times myself. Like  I say I now sit usually in the Hammersmith end that's my patch ?

Many thanks Barney and Davenport Ram (that's not the Davenport in Stockport is it?) That really has made me feel a lot better, for years I've wondered about it!! :)

Archived