Fulham vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

I like that but round us they were singing

He's big, he's posh

He is the f***ING boss

Alex Pearce, Alex Pearce

More likely to catch on as less words to learn.

Not pretty ... But wouldn't it be great for him and us if Pearce just became known as "The Boss" ...it's got a ring to it and he deserves it too. 

Looking forwad to match reports .. Sounded give and take on Radio Derby, albeit short of possession, with Fulham shading it. 

Wining run had to end sometime .. Away at a team in a similar position, in form, after we've had a busy week cutting down trees and so on .. And we still get a point. .. Good effort lads, very good effort 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Fulham team, certainly better than Forest and QPR.. A good point but two sloppy goals to give away.

Ince was excellent today.

Good turn out and The Nags Heads Covent Garden was bouncing, literally.. Was not for you if you get offended by the beer throwers though.. 

Great week..

12 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04lrvdm

didn't go and couldn't listen, what decisions? 

One came very late on in the game. A Fulham player committed a foul but we had the ball and should have been given the advantage from the ref. We were through 2 on 1 and the ref brought it back for the free kick.

I said if we kept a clean sheet against fulham, I would say we have beaten our defensive gremlins. We didn't and we haven't. Who was at fault for the two goals we conceded? I'm happy enough with a point, but we will need to win a few games like this, FOS we still have a lot of tough away games to come, newcastle, Brighton and co

14 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

One came very late on in the game. A Fulham player committed a foul but we had the ball and should have been given the advantage from the ref. We were through 2 on 1 and the ref brought it back for the free kick.

Ref had a total shocker there, that was a nailed on goal, 2v1 and a certain red card, he bottled it, stopped the play and dished out a yellow. It was a very very poor performance from him.

Great away day. Sad to see the run come to an end but seriously Fulham are as good as I've seen this season and I'm yet to miss a game. They attack at will with overloads and lots of width. That gave us the opportunity to catch them on the break and first half we ought to have scored a couple more. Real sickener to concede when we did and I think the lads let that affect them early second half. But there's a spirit in this team and my head fell off when Pearce scored. Robbed by the ref as well. We had a great chance to score but the ref pulled play back bizarrely. 

Fair result though I think. And probably a good point. In terms of the players I thought Ince was brilliant first half and Bryson and Butterfield slowly dominated the midfield with short and snappy passes. But it got away from us a little after the break and Johnson wasn't at the levels he's been at recently. But Pearce was man of the match. Thought Camara looked lovely when on too. 

Due to a work related call early this morning I have attended a game sober for the first time in a long while. I'm making up for it now though. And I have no work now until the 28th. Another good result. ;)

1 minute ago, CaverRam said:

Ref had a total shocker there, that was a nailed on goal, 2v1 and a certain red card, he bottled it, stopped the play and dished out a yellow. It was a very very poor performance from him.

Yeah, even Fulham's Twitter account commented that the decision was a massive help to them.

2 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Great away day. Sad to see the run come to an end but seriously Fulham are as good as I've seen this season and I'm yet to miss a game. They attack at will with overloads and lots of width. That gave us the opportunity to catch them on the break and first half we ought to have scored a couple more. Real sickener to concede when we did and I think the lads let that affect them early second half. But there's a spirit in this team and my head fell off when Pearce scored. Robbed by the ref as well. We had a great chance to score but the ref pulled play back bizarrely. 

Fair result though I think. And probably a good point. In terms of the players I thought Ince was brilliant first half and Bryson and Butterfield slowly dominated the midfield with short and snappy passes. But it got away from us a little after the break and Johnson wasn't at the levels he's been at recently. But Pearce was man of the match. Thought Camara looked lovely when on too. 

Due to a work related call early this morning I have attended a game sober for the first time in a long while. I'm making up for it now though. And I have no work now until the 28th. Another good result. ;)

Should say lively for Camara but I'm leaving it because he's lovely too. The beer is having an effect already. :D

29 minutes ago, CaverRam said:

Bad decision but "nailed on goal" going a bit too far,  It was certainly a very, very promising attack though

Archived