Q.P.R. vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carra said:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?194921-QPR-vs-Derby-**Match-Thread**&p=1590239#post1590239

Somebody in the QPR forum said Keogh and Carson had a bit of a moment tonight?

Anybody see this?

Assuming it was hardly anything as it hasn't been mentioned.

Check the photo on the BBC website - has them eyeballing each other from inches apart. Real passion to keep a clean sheet. Keep it up boys.

6 minutes ago, Carra said:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?194921-QPR-vs-Derby-**Match-Thread**&p=1590239#post1590239

Somebody in the QPR forum said Keogh and Carson had a bit of a moment tonight?

Anybody see this?

Assuming it was hardly anything as it hasn't been mentioned.

It's on the BBC report , with a picture too :)

13 minutes ago, KBB said:

This is the perfect result for me tonight. If we had gone there and won 5-0 my mate Holloway would have had crumbs of consolation to comfort himself with, be able to say they were outclassed by a form team and people would have believed him.

this result tonight will choke him, leave him gutted, leave him questioning what more he has to do to turn QPR around.

this result doesn't just pour salt in his wound it used a lemon juice marinated chainsaw to make the wound in the first place.

all pundits have their opinions, but he has gone for us in every way he possibly could in every aspect of his media relations, trying to twist everything done by the club, belittle the ownership, playing staff, supporters and portray the club as having problems from top to bottom and being a crisis club. His punditry during the wolves game was laughable, you could almost eye him crossing his fingers, almost wishing wolves to come back and do us in the second half.

well, mr Holloway, my learned friend, have a look around YOUR dressing room, YOUR club, YOUR players, YOUR ownership group, after YOUR coaching and management hasn't changed one bit of YOUR clubs fortunes. You are a dinosaur mate, a one trick, funny quote, matey banter, having a laugh with the lads, dinosaur.

thanks for the 3 points.

"Matey banter dinosaur". Like it. ?

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

Check the photo on the BBC website - has them eyeballing each other from inches apart. Real passion to keep a clean sheet. Keep it up boys.

Could easily be Keogh and Carson syking each other up when Carson made the save. Both players seem to be about pure passion in their games (and on that note I think Carson is proving to be a solid ram at heart now)

6 minutes ago, ck- said:

Just watched Sky highlights. Looked a reasonable shout for a penalty for push on Ince - has seen it from a different angle to make a more informed call

Agreed. It looks like we had the better chances too, with most of their shots coming from distance. 

1 minute ago, Chris Mills said:

"No, it's 6 clean sheets!"

"Listen here you beardy ******, it's 7"

image.jpeg

Wouldn't want to be Keogh there. I imagine Carson's mouth juice would go straight through the gap in his teeth when he's angry. 

Mind you, I wouldn't want to be Carson either. Keoghs eyebrows would scare me.

6 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

4 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

It's on the BBC report , with a picture too :)

Suppose it just shows their passion. They can do whatever they like as long as the clean sheets keep flowing!

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

Wouldn't want to be Keogh there. I imagine Carson's mouth juice would go straight through the gap in his teeth when he's angry. 

Mind you, I wouldn't want to be Carson either. Keoghs eyebrows would scare me.

At least they never punched one another ala Preston.

More like a lovers tiff

Archived