Q.P.R. vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love being able to grind out wins when we really didn't deserve the win. Getting promoted from this league requires you to have that ability. I can't remember too many times under McClaren previously where we were able to complete a smash and grab on the road. Has McClaren developed as a manager and our players finally got over their "****, we're going to bottle it" mentality? Looking that way so far!

Great result, who gives a **** if we didn't play them off the park. We went to London three days after playing our biggest rivals. Any win is a good win.

How ironic that the QPR lot are moaning about how well they played, how many attempts they had, and then were beaten by a late goal. I think it's called karma.

One of them was moaning that the goal shouldn't have stood because there was a hand ball earlier on. Reminds me of one of my old bosses who, when presented with various excuses when something went wrong, used to say "All because somebody else's dog farted"

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I love being able to grind out wins when we really didn't deserve the win. Getting promoted from this league requires you to have that ability. I can't remember too many times under McClaren previously where we were able to complete a smash and grab on the road. Has McClaren developed as a manager and our players finally got over their "****, we're going to bottle it" mentality? Looking that way so far!

Great result, who gives a **** if we didn't play them off the park. We went to London three days after playing our biggest rivals. Any win is a good win.

We did a QPR, on QPR

Just now, Phoenix said:

How ironic that the QPR lot are moaning about how well they played, how many attempts they had, and then were beaten by a late goal. I think it's called Camara

One of them was moaning that the goal shouldn't have stood because there was a hand ball earlier on. Reminds me of one of my old bosses who, when presented with various excuses when something went wrong, used to say "All because somebody else's dog farted"

FTFY

Archived