Q.P.R. vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

Q.P.R. vs Derby County - Weds 14th December 2016, Loftus Road, London.

Can we make it 7 wins in row, matching Mac 1?

Match thoughts and opinions here, predictions in @mozza's thread please.

Post Forest alcohol prevents a better introduction, sorry!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can imagine Holloway saying something like " I hate that lot, if you're only going to win one more game this season make it against them ********" 

I fancy a win down there, the lads have got to be buzzing, so many much improved performances from them, I'm really quite proud of them, their workrate has impressed me a lot.

All credit to Mac, he's turned a squad of players bereft of confidence and desire into a squad full of it in weeks.

Being a Londoner, these next two mean almost as much as dumping the dogs. 

I work with about 7 QPR fans and will be rubbing their noses in it big style if we win. This is important, make no mistake.

I hate that crappy little club in Shepards Bush with a passion. Their fans are **** and only act hard now when it does not matter. Tin pot was a term made for QPR. Losing to them at Wembley was hard, really hard... 

Naff place to get to, crap boozers.. Dirty hole, dirty scummy people. Chavvy kids everywhere damaging your property.

Tramps everywhere..

The place is a dump... Enjoy.

Fulham is just a good day out. Hard to dislike little old Fulham.. 

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I work with about 7 QPR fans and will be rubbing their noses in it big style if we win. This is important, make no mistake.

I hate that crappy little club in Shepards Bush with a passion. Their fans are **** and only act hard now when it does not matter. Tin pot was a term made for QPR. Losing to them at Wembley was hard, really hard... 

Naff place to get to, crap boozers.. Dirty hole, dirty scummy people. Chavvy kids everywhere damaging your property.

Tramps everywhere..

Let's win it for the Angry cockneys! ??

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

About 7.30 I'm making my way from the front room to the kitchen, where I'll put the radio on, Sky Sports on the mobile, and take it from there.

Half time I might visit the bathroom, if the queue has died down.

what about answering the door when the Dominos pizza comes at half time  - and we are 3 up?

29 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Tramps everywhere..

AS a fellow Londoner myself I couldn't agree more with your post. Spot on.

Archived