Q.P.R. vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did get those gritty wins under Steve McClaren last time...

I remember us being battered away at Sheffield Wednesday, then Bamford stepped up and scored a stunner with about 10 minutes to go. There were close 1-0 wins over Brighton, Bournemouth and QPR that season too.

We arent going to play to our standards every game. So just like in 2013/14, it's good to know that we dont need to hit top gear to pick up all three points.

I'm sure McClaren will make the players well aware that too many performances like today and Wigan won't result in the same success. I'm hoping there is plenty more to come from us, especially on the road.

Deck the balls of Ian Holloway
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,

Don we now our gay apparel,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Troll the ancient fool sides carols,

See the blazing fool before us,
Strike the ball Tom Ince and join the chorus.

Follow me in merry measure,
While I tell of the Rams side treasure,

There's only one Richard Keogh, one Richard Keogh, walking in a Keogh wonderland........

Up The Rams

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Sincere apologies, you are probably the last person on here I'd wish to offend. I could have apologised via PM but I feel if I offended via the the main forum I should be big enough to apologise on it. 

I was only joking! All is good.

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Had a look on Brighton's forum and they're really worried about us that we can potentially do what Burnley did last season

So unlikely. Assuming that we need 90 points for autos that means we can only lose 6 more games all season providing we win the remaining 19. Big ask. 

Probably playoffs but at least it's exciting! Who thought we would be in good spirits just 2 months ago! Time to sit back and enjoy the season, this is a free ride! 

Archived