new manager list

B4ev6is

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sounds like Powell fits the Derby Way perfectly, baffling tactics, baffling substitutions, boring football and rumours of why the manager is failing (we haven't had commuting from London before as one).

I can't wait until the worst kept secret is announced.

Just seen this article though about Rowett 

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/10/three-birmingham-city-stars-gary-rowett-must-take-to-derby-count/

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/10/report-derby-county-to-interview-managers-this-week-powell-and-r/

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Can someone do a poll on who wants Powell in? 

It appears people seem to think it will be fine to give it him now, cant help but think many wouldn't have been happy if he had got it 3 months ago outright.

Will he get the same treatment Wassall did which was quite frankly embarrassing?

I'd support him but be very underwhelmed if Powell gets it, on the other hand there is absolutely nobody else out there.

What a mess!

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/24173-poll-chris-powell/

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I'm not 100% it'll be Powell.

When we sacked Clement we said in the same statement that Wassall would be taking over.

In this statement they have stated that they are looking for the new manager.

Powell will be considered but not 100% his.

We have grace of an international break this time, where didn't have that time when we popped a cap in clements derby career. 

16 minutes ago, curtains said:

Obviously Derby would have to seek permission from BCFC to speak to Rowett, so MM wouldn't be able to keep a lid on it.

38 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sounds like Powell fits the Derby Way perfectly, baffling tactics, baffling substitutions, boring football and rumours of why the manager is failing (we haven't had commuting from London before as one).

I can't wait until the worst kept secret is announced.

Where have you heard that?

I know it's what he did at 'Udders. According to Dean Hoyle he only took training twice a week.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Just a thought, but surely if it was going to be Powell, it would have been announced by now? They've had more than enough time to sort a deal out, you'd of thought. 

Maybe they have changed the process, and have to agree a leaving package to save time in a few weeks

20 hours ago, philmycock said:

They're still in the same division as us, not that much to choose between us really, especially when we play 433

That clearly wasn't my point, & your comments only confirm to me why my beloved club are in such a mess right now both on & off the pitch.

7 hours ago, europia said:

Obviously Derby would have to seek permission from BCFC to speak to Rowett, so MM wouldn't be able to keep a lid on it.

Rowett & Mel Morris as a working partnership ???. CAN'T SEE IT IF I'M HONEST

51 minutes ago, TETRA said:

That clearly wasn't my point, & your comments only confirm to me why my beloved club are in such a mess right now both on & off the pitch.

Clearly you need to take a reality check, have a little bit of faith and see that we're still not a million miles apart from Brighton, who let's face it are hardly Barcelona. Why all the angst?

5 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Clearly you need to take a reality check, have a little bit of faith and see that we're still not a million miles apart from Brighton, who let's face it are hardly Barcelona. Why all the angst?

It's almost like he's a Brighton fan, going by the amount of times he mentions them.

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Who can you see working well with Mel?

Someone who promoted from within who is prepared to take the job on trial temporary basis because they are not going to get a sniff at a job the stature of Derby manager if they weren't already at the club and an ex player?

Archived