POLL: Chris Powell.

Mostyn6

Where do you stand on Chris Powell - Derby manager?  

267 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally love Chris Powell.

If anyone went to the Blackburn game would know after warming the team up, he played 1 on 1 with the ball boys and eventually went into the changing rooms to a round of applause. He got emotional in his first press conference as manager.

There is no doubt Powell is Derby through and through, I say give him the reigns for the end of the season.

I cant see us getting top 6 now so lets build this Derby Way under Powell

2 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

I personally love Chris Powell.

If anyone went to the Blackburn game would know after warming the team up, he played 1 on 1 with the ball boys and eventually went into the changing rooms to a round of applause. He got emotional in his first press conference as manager.

There is no doubt Powell is Derby through and through, I say give him the reigns for the end of the season.

I cant see us getting top 6 now so lets build this Derby Way under Powell

Then change manager again at the end of the season. 

Rather have Wassall until end of the season but want Rowett .

Just now, curtains said:

Then change manager again at the end of the season. 

Rather have Wassall until end of the season but want Rowett .

Change the manager if we havent progressed, Rowett is my number 1 too.

I'd prefer Wassall to remain as Academy Director and keep Powell amongst the club even as caretaker manager

Unfortunately I had to vote "disaster waiting to happen". That's not truly representative of where I stand but probably closest. 

Ideally we could ask CP to take control while we get ourselves sorted. No pressure, probably just until Christmas as all other options are assessed. If in that time he instigates real progress- then he'll be under consideration for the job.

But what I'd really like to see, now or in the very near future, is someone coming in with a plan, probably a young manager with a footballing brain who's crying out for an exciting project. Someone with a clear vision who'll get the players excited & wanting to be a part of Derby County.

2 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

But what I'd really like to see, now or in the very near future, is someone coming in with a plan, probably a young manager with a footballing brain who's crying out for an exciting project. Someone with a clear vision who'll get the players excited & wanting to be a part of Derby County.

how do you know Powell isn't all of that?

Archived