The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Very poor form in the gym, especially Wardrobe.

Those lat raises are too heavy,elbows should be higher,use less weight...meh!

If they train like that they are going to get injured(what do I know)!

Better email GR, can't be having Chrissy injured. Don't know owt about gym work tbh.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Better email GR, can't be having Chrissy injured. Don't know owt about gym work tbh.

Shocking form from a few of them mate,they should know better.

Wisdom was about the best...very poor from the rest.

Not sure GR would recognise my (lack of)credentials!

Great to see cm banging them in,in the training session in Tenerife.....in fact more than great,bloody fantastic.

Can't help but think that the competition that will enevitably occur between Chrissie and Nugent can only drive both on.....

I really can't see them on the pitch together though, a pas surely both would operate better with two decent wingers feeding them (and vice versa) or in conjunction with vydra (assuming he gets a game under Gary)

A great situation for Derby to find themselves in...with Derby finally having a similar striker as back up for cm.

4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

God knows what you lot will do if he starts on the bench behind Nugent against Sunderland...

God knows what you and others will do if both starts against Sunderland. God knows what you and others will do if Martin score 20+ goals AGAIN. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

God knows what you lot will do if he starts on the bench behind Nugent against Sunderland...

As long as we play well then it doesn't matter. Having him as an option off the bench is better than only having Bent as an alternative option.

7 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Weirdly not bothered at all, nice to have 2 strikers to choose from that know how to stick the ball in the net yet very different options to have.

Became rather fond of Nugent last season, hope he doesn't find himself limited to 10 minutes here and there.

11 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I would imagine we'll start Nugent away at Sunderland - My vision for Rowett's system this season is an adaptive formation depending on the opposition

Away from home against one of the stronger squads in the league I would have though they'll want to play a high pressing game - Nugent, Russell and Weiman in the front 3 with Johnson and Bryson in the centre - Lot's of energy and pressing - Then Thorne behind to pull the strings

12 minutes ago, David said:

Weirdly not bothered at all, nice to have 2 strikers to choose from that know how to stick the ball in the net yet very different options to have.

Became rather fond of Nugent last season, hope he doesn't find himself limited to 10 minutes here and there.

Sure Nugent will be fine, his only problem last season was he couldnt really do three games in seven days. I'd imagine he will start plenty but I'd take a guess of around 30 games rather than 40.

11 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Someone should probably check up on Toddy and Ninos after Martin's goal tonight. We should check how recently their Chris Martin dart board was used as an indication. 

giphy.gif

Archived