The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worrying times, the club are clearly posting pictures of Martin to try and tempt Fulham to take up their option of signing him so they can flog him on to Wolves for a profit this summer and off our wage bill.

12 minutes ago, David said:

Worrying times, the club are clearly posting pictures of Martin to try and tempt Fulham to take up their option of signing him so they can flog him on to Wolves for a profit this summer and off our wage bill.

Poor wuming young David

34 minutes ago, David said:

That's actually a cardboard cut out of Martin which they have to send around all the clubs in the league so they can stick a shirt on him and see how good he'd look in their colours

Obvs

Because @toddy said that ACTUALLY the transfer window doesn't open until 1st July so he won't be going til then and once it hits 1st July he'll be GONE so fast he won't even have time to pick up his leaving card on the way out

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Reading between the lines I dont think he comes across too sure....however, thats probably because he's not done any work with GR yet.

I think he seemed more nervous about the reaction from the fans than anything else

And he's been fairly public about his hatred of pre-season in the past - He's just on his way into his least favourite part of any season - I would imagine that's mostly what his nerves are about

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Reading between the lines I dont think he comes across too sure....however, thats probably because he's not done any work with GR yet.

No, 'positive feeling' 'really looking forward to it' about the new season and 'excited to be back' don't sound sure enough! :p

8 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I know it's only training gear BUT - He's got the number 9 on...

Edit: just seen the video - he's eating already! :D 

Plus the website says:

The Scotland international wasn’t due to check in with Gary Rowett’s squad until next week’s training camp in Tenerife as a result of his international commitments during the summer.

However, he was at the Training Centre on Thursday morning for the first official day of pre-season.

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The Scotland international wasn’t due to check in with Gary Rowett’s squad until next week’s training camp in Tenerife as a result of his international commitments during the summer.

However, he was at the Training Centre on Thursday morning for the first official day of pre-season.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Archived