The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

13 minutes ago, David said:

I'll have a pound on 1,000,000/1 he won't, you never know, got to be in it to win it

I might risk a pound too at those odds! Especially as in his interview in the Scotsman Chrissy said:

“But he’s making all the right noises. There was a period of adjustment and I’m sure there will be changes over the summer, as happens at most clubs. But I’ll be back on June 29 and we’ll go from there."

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/scotland/chris-martin-win-over-england-would-make-my-father-s-day-1-4467967

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Has he done any interviews or has any info been made available as to his thoughts. Is he officially back training with us? 

I'd say we'll see some interview from Chris Martin next week perhaps? Also he and other players return to DCFC on Wednesday (that's the day everyone reports back) 

21 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'd say we'll see some interview from Chris Martin next week perhaps? Also he and other players return to DCFC on Wednesday (that's the day everyone reports back) 

Will those who have been on international duty come back later? Martin, Anya, Christie, Keogh, Pearce??

6 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Will those who have been on international duty come back later? Martin, Anya, Christie, Keogh, Pearce??

No i think they report back on Wednesday apart from Mitchell and Hughesy due Euro under 21 championship in Poland. 

5 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

2psey38.jpg

He's back... :p

lol. Since he's prob coming back we should prob stick with Just Eat as sponsor too. You don't think he's been working off his to do list on his Google Drive then? Get rid of Hughes and Ince and get Martin back, it's going to be a big big season for us for sure. You not excited I know i am. 

7 minutes ago, Ninos said:

lol. Since he's prob coming back we should prob stick with Just Eat as sponsor too. You don't think he's been working off his to do list on his Google Drive then? Get rid of Hughes and Ince and get Martin back, it's going to be a big big season for us for sure. You not excited I know i am. 

:lol:

I was quite excited for next season but recent events have tempered that excitement. I know there is still a good few weeks till the start of the season but I'm now going to keep my 25 to 30 quid a game firmly in my pocket till I see that starting line up at sunderland. Ive a feeling its going to be a very negative season. G.R = Tommy Doc .

34 minutes ago, superzak said:

I was quite excited for next season but recent events have tempered that excitement. I know there is still a good few weeks till the start of the season but I'm now going to keep my 25 to 30 quid a game firmly in my pocket till I see that starting line up at sunderland. Ive a feeling its going to be a very negative season. G.R = Tommy Doc .

Someone get this man a rope, I honestly can't bare another Negative Nelly. 

We've got rid of one player, a player who wasn't even a definite starter, plus released one that wasn't even making the bench. 

Reserve judgement until we see where Gary is going with this squad first 

Archived