The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

11 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Actually I think we're about to sell our top scorer ?

your still up ince  a**  From my post 2 mins ago. we have our top scorer back and most prob would have been last year if he wasnt shipped out. hence roughly 20 a season not just one season .ince 15 last year wouldnt have been anywhere near if martin had stayed.our goal tally last year cost us the top 6

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/03/2017 at 13:43, Ninos said:

Rowett saying all the right things but realistically he's got fat chance (Pun intended) of playing for us next season. 

Fulham could buy him

fulham could buy him And immediately sell him on

another team could come in with an offer

GR has to be dissatisfied with the striking combo that he creates between now and then

a betting man wouldn't put his money on martin returning and then starting 

Just off to Ladbrokes......?

25 minutes ago, lee_derby said:

your still up ince  a**  From my post 2 mins ago. we have our top scorer back and most prob would have been last year if he wasnt shipped out. hence roughly 20 a season not just one season .ince 15 last year wouldnt have been anywhere near if martin had stayed.our goal tally last year cost us the top 6

You said we have our top scorer back. I just corrected you as he wasn't our top scorer last year.

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

IMG_0396.thumb.PNG.e13a76f20a9d24cfcb65c7f9a2cee600.PNG

Quite a comedown for Hilary Clinton, going from running to be President of the USA to welcoming Chris Martin back on behalf of the Derby County kitchen staff.

Martin is saying "Apparently your husband had some charisma and sex appeal? Let me introduce you to George...."

Archived