The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Really? If that's the case then why do some posters appear to take every opportunity to criticise one particular Derby player. We can't all like every player who represents the club and making your views known once or twice is understandable but a tiny minority on this forum seem to have little else to contribute.

It's now boring.

Probably because every time he makes a 2 yard lay off the majority of the fans get a hard on about it as if he's a young ibrahimovic.

said it all along he's hugely overrated by some and probably hugely underrated by others.  

Any derby fan who doesnt want our striker to score over 20 goals for us isn't really a fan.  We all want success we just don't agree how that will come.

Time for me to flounce for a bit. Too many prats in this thread, too many racists in the pub.

See you in August.

42 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The only one wearing tracky bottoms to cover his massive arse, I notice.

Serena Williams got away with it for years in a skirt. May be Martin could try the same and call it a kilt 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

According to his Scotland room mate Tom Cairney (which doesn't make sense as doesn't everyone at Fulham hate Martin for being fat and useless?), Chris Martin is addicted to the dire piece of entertainment they call Love Island:D.

Oh lord - Mrs hants and junior follow that tripe.

I refuse to watch things that can cause me to feel my brain shrinking....

6 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

According to his Scotland room mate Tom Cairney (which doesn't make sense as doesn't everyone at Fulham hate Martin for being fat and useless?), Chris Martin is addicted to the dire piece of entertainment they call Love Island:D.

Chris Martin is the Love Island.

11 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Sell him

23 hours ago, Simsy said:

Probably because every time he makes a 2 yard lay off the majority of the fans get a hard on about it as if he's a young ibrahimovic.

said it all along he's hugely overrated by some and probably hugely underrated by others.  

Any derby fan who doesnt want our striker to score over 20 goals for us isn't really a fan.  We all want success we just don't agree how that will come.

Having seen the rest of our strikers try to do this and fail repeatedly over the course of the last three seasons it's no wonder people think that.

Archived