The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, Ninos said:

The Weimann thing is a different fish, Paul: no doubt Villa have asked for more time with the transition of managers, the former a Weimann aficionado from his Villa days. 

If we wanted him back he'd be back pronto, so we surely are giving them the time they need (interpreted as being they can have him if they want him).

You seem to 'know' a lot or guess a lot about whats going on, rowett doesnt want martin, villa have asked for more time, even though he was at wolves.

You dont know rowett doesnt want martin, its just wishful thinking on your part. I get it, you dont like martin, thats ok, but all you are doing is manufacturing facts to fit as you want them to.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Ninos said:

The sad part is that Fulham figured him out - attitude inability ineffective when it mattered - and escaped overpaying us for him, he got his hefty salary from his clueless homeboy Stevie mac and Cheese, and now as in almost every recent incoming transfer we are the daft chumps holding the bag on a mediocre player whose value will plummet to nothing as he won't even hold down a starting spot, and sour the team spirit with his antics.

In a Spartacus style plan with a GR planned small team infused with our best youth and a focus on total effort, he will be a dead weight we can hardly afford to carry. GR will be disappointed I'm sure but will put a positive spin on it until he can find a buyer.

Strange that no on can even be bothered to announce he's back or not. One wonders if that equates to us trying hard behind the scenes to get him moved?

So in Gary Rowett's words.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39705963

Derby County manager Gary Rowett says striker Chris Martin remains a big part of his future plans.

"He's a player I think the team has missed."

"Chris Martin is our player and I fully expect him to be here next season."

I can't wait to see Martin starting most games for us next season, being Rowett's top scorer and you being forced to admit that you are wrong on Martin.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Well if it's like last season, he'll be keen to get started and will return for pre-season early!

I believe that there is no friendly game for Jocks after England game(10th June) so yeah possibly can go back early as the players reports back on 28th? 

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Everyone is waiting at Moor Far under tables, behind curtains with party poppers in hand waiting for him to walk in to spring a big welcome back surprise party.

Don't want to give the game away by putting something out on twitter.

Is @curtains a big fella then?

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

The sad part is that Fulham figured him out 

The 'sad part' is that you are still churning out the same old shizzle. Desperate even....

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

Martin is never news on Sky Sports. He's irrelevant as he's not a premier league player nor will he ever be one.

It's VERY strange and even the Martin obsessed crew think it's strange. 

When you say the 'Martin obsessed crew' do you mean the supporters who rightfully acknowledge the 60+ goals he scored in 3 seasons for us? Also, given your gazillion posts about him which have influenced precisely nobody else's opinion, would you not say you were lobbing bricks round a glass house when you use terms like 'obsession?'

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

The Weimann thing is a different fish, Paul: no doubt Villa have asked for more time with the transition of managers, the former a Weimann aficionado from his Villa days. 

If we wanted him back he'd be back pronto, so we surely are giving them the time they need (interpreted as being they can have him if they want him).

So we do want Chrissy back then - you could have just said as much...

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

I'd be more inclined to post sharp objects through their letterbox, tbh.

Maybe some rope too.

Can we compile a gift box please?

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

rejoicing.gif

Couldn't find a whailing and gnashing of teeth gif to balance it out?

Kinda funny that other than a few posters on this thread, that judging by the blackout of info at his loan deadline, no one could care less. Fulham fans don't care, we don't care and the media apparently couldn't care. Pretty dire coverage for a pretty dire player. lol

Archived