The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad part is that Fulham figured him out - attitude inability ineffective when it mattered - and escaped overpaying us for him, he got his hefty salary from his clueless homeboy Stevie mac and Cheese, and now as in almost every recent incoming transfer we are the daft chumps holding the bag on a mediocre player whose value will plummet to nothing as he won't even hold down a starting spot, and sour the team spirit with his antics.

In a Spartacus style plan with a GR planned small team infused with our best youth and a focus on total effort, he will be a dead weight we can hardly afford to carry. GR will be disappointed I'm sure but will put a positive spin on it until he can find a buyer.

Strange that no on can even be bothered to announce he's back or not. One wonders if that equates to us trying hard behind the scenes to get him moved?

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

The sad part is that Fulham figured him out - attitude inability ineffective when it mattered - and escaped overpaying us for him, he got his hefty salary from his clueless homeboy Stevie mac and Cheese, and now as in almost every recent incoming transfer we are the daft chumps holding the bag on a mediocre player whose value will plummet to nothing as he won't even hold down a starting spot, and sour the team spirit with his antics.

In a Spartacus style plan with a GR planned small team infused with our best youth and a focus on total effort, he will be a dead weight we can hardly afford to carry. GR will be disappointed I'm sure but will put a positive spin on it until he can find a buyer.

Strange that no on can even be bothered to announce he's back or not. One wonders if that equates to us trying hard behind the scenes to get him moved?

Blimey you're a bundle of joy today. Anymore good news? :unsure:

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Yes its strange, just like its strange there has been no announcement that weimman is back too.

Or maybe it means nothing, its still early yet. What do you want to see a breaking news on sky sports? 'chris martins loan is up at fulham just like you all knew but we thought we would tell you anyway'

You have no idea if rowett is disappointed or not, or what his 'hefty' salary is.

I want him back, im not rejoicing yet though, there is plenty of time to pass before we know if he will step out in a derby shirt again or not.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Yes its strange, just like its strange there has been no announcement that weimman is back too.

Or maybe it means nothing, its still early yet. What do you want to see a breaking news on sky sports? 'chris martins loan is up at fulham just like you all knew but we thought we would tell you anyway'

You have no idea if rowett is disappointed or not, or what his 'hefty' salary is.

I want him back, im not rejoicing yet though, there is plenty of time to pass before we know if he will step out in a derby shirt again or not.

And also Jamie Hanson. 

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

He does know about his salary and if GR is disappointed or not - Toddy told him (pillow talk)

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Martin is never news on Sky Sports. He's irrelevant as he's not a premier league player nor will he ever be one.

It's VERY strange and even the Martin obsessed crew think it's strange. Strange generally equates to something going on behind the scenes. Being away with Scotland is a pretty feeble reason for no announcement post loan end date except a passing tweet from OB qualified with a for all intents ... 

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The Weimann thing is a different fish, Paul: no doubt Villa have asked for more time with the transition of managers, the former a Weimann aficionado from his Villa days. 

If we wanted him back he'd be back pronto, so we surely are giving them the time they need (interpreted as being they can have him if they want him).

8 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Martin is never news on Sky Sports. He's irrelevant as he's not a premier league player nor will he ever be one.

It's VERY strange and even the Martin obsessed crew think it's strange. Strange generally equates to something going on behind the scenes. Being away with Scotland is a pretty feeble reason for no announcement post loan end date except a passing tweet from OB qualified with a for all intents ... 

Are you trying to say you are not part of the Martin obsessed crew? Cause I have over 200 pages of evidence to go on here...

Isn't it ironic...:whistle:

42 minutes ago, sage said:

Can someone go round to Ninos and Toddy's house (in my mind they live together) and take away all the sharp objects.

I'd be more inclined to post sharp objects through their letterbox, tbh.

Maybe some rope too.

Sith Happens
25 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I am aware its unlikely to be on sky sports announcing his loan is up, its NOT news thats why.

Its not strange at all.

Archived