The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Cahill can't cope with the physical presence of a Wardrobe!

Martin wins freekick,Scotland score!

And again!!!

Martin didnt get fouled he saw an england leg, didnt bother to fall over it, more dive like a trout over it!

Just now, McLovin said:

He has been absolutely world class today. On today's performance he is right up there ewithvHarry Kane. I know Kane just scored now but Martin's all round play has been far more impressive. I know which one I would have in my team.

Can't deny it,he turned that game round!!

Just now, McLovin said:

He has been absolutely world class today. On today's performance he is right up there ewithvHarry Kane. I know Kane just scored now but Martin's all round play has been far more impressive. I know which one I would have in my team.

WUM

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

Can't deny it,he turned that game round!!

Cahill, the premier league winning captain, could not live with Martin. If Martin was blessed physically, he'd be as good as Diego Costa or Ibrahminovic because he has a footballing brain. Looking forward to not having Bent lead out line next season. Nugent and Martin = stardust ?

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Cahill, the premier league winning captain, could not live with Martin. If Martin was blessed physically, he'd be as good as Diego Costa or Ibrahminovic because he has a footballing brain. Looking forward to not having Bent lead out line next season. Nugent and Martin = stardust ?

Ibrahimovic released the same day as Martin smashes England??

Martin is the answer for the reds.

32 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm starting to worry that you actually believe this.. :o

That 10 minute cameo was a superb example of Chris Martin.

The strength to hold off Cahill and provide hold up play. His tussle with Cahill leading to the first free kick. The embellishment of a touch to win the second free kick. 

I've missed that big beautiful man. He's a nasty, diving gobsh*te. But he's OUR nasty diving gobsh*te.

40 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Sums Chris Martin up for me, a man who could easily play in the top leagues in the world but plies his trade with Derby County

And yet, despite such devotion you honour him with Phil Collins.

Typical lazy student.

Archived