The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Looking at his comments I would say someone at Fulham, or Derby was saying things about Martin that weren't true, such as the calls that Martin was desperate to come back to us in January.

It wouldn't surprise me if a certain person who recently left Derby was trying everything he could to get Martin back, when Martin wasn't that desperate.

His comments don't strike me as someone who is chomping at the bit to get back to Derby.

Whereas I am chomping at the bit to have him back in Derby!!

Hmmmm I'm not sure about that - Don't think he would have signed a new contract with us if he'd been so desperate to leave?

Also feel that his comments about living away from home for 8/9 months struck me as being the same as a lot of the rumours that came out in January about why he wanted to move back

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Could he be on about the refusing play bit?

Think this is more likely

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cosmic said:

From that DET interview:

"It's been crazy. I don't want to go into too much detail but, if I told people what happened, they wouldn't believe me. "Some strange things have transpired away from the football pitch."

What a goddamn tease.

It's obvious. He's talking about all the  #toddyfacts which were obviously fabricated. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Hmmmm I'm not sure about that - Don't think he would have signed a new contract with us if he'd been so desperate to leave?

Also feel that his comments about living away from home for 8/9 months struck me as being the same as a lot of the rumours that came out in January about why he wanted to move back

Think this is more likely

Dont be so naive, we offered to increase his weekly wage to allegedly £30000  a week for doing nothing but play at Fulham, what you think he would really turn it down? ?

His comments are more likely based  towards both Mac and Rush.

6 minutes ago, toddy said:

Dont be so naive, we offered to increase his weekly wage to allegedly £30000  a week for doing nothing but play at Fulham, what you think he would really turn it down? ?

His comments are more likely based  towards both Mac and Rush.

'Allegedly' more like #toddybsfact 

Who is the super hero?

Moz No......Rush or Mary the telephone operator.....

Chris Martin Derby's mild mannered number nine,

Could be....

Super Chris Martin, number nine super guy. 

Super Chris Martin, quicker than the human eye. 

He's got style, a groovy style, and a car that just won't stop.

When the going gets tough, he's really rough, 

with a Super Chris Martin chop (Hi-Ya!) 

Super Chris Martin, number nine super guy. 

Super Chris Martin, quicker than the human eye. 

With a hop and a shot, and another screaming goal, chip a shot, chip a shot, chip a shot....

Super Chris Martin, he's Ram-riffic (gong!) 

8 hours ago, dcfc_ryan said:

Made quite a big Chris Martin video a month or so back for all the Chris Martin fan girls like myself! Showcasing predominantly his link up play and best goals. Take a look if interested :-)

Nice one!

My favourite moments are 7:07, 8:22 and 10:10. Being proper striker, proper **** and showing his technique in those moments.

10 hours ago, dcfc_ryan said:

Made quite a big Chris Martin video a month or so back for all the Chris Martin fan girls like myself! Showcasing predominantly his link up play and best goals. Take a look if interested :-)

If anything this really does hammer the point of how much we've missed his creativity (as well as his goals obviously) in the final third.

Archived