Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm sorry @RamsPolls, but this is absolutely disgraceful. What is the point in this? Why do you feel you have to say **** like this? All this kind of stuff does is paint a bad image of Derby fans. You're letting your club down.

This tosspot must be the worst poster we have ever had. Talks complete sh1te constantly. Now abusive to players.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sage said:

This tosspot must be the worst poster we have ever had. Talks complete sh1te constantly. Now abusive to players.

He insulted me regarding my flag. No Derby fans would do that.  Terrible behaviour and I hope the club ban him for life as long his mates who also foul mouth to Raul. Pathetic init. 

15 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Why are you starting the post with "I'm sorry"? Absolutely nothing you've said warrants an apology, the lads a complete tool and everyone has seen it from the start. Claims to be ITK after 'breaking' a story 10 minutes after Steve Nicholson, as well as several totally off the mark pieces of information. That includes saying Raul will definitely be staying earlier this week. If I was a moderator I'd ban him. Not sure if he's breaking any forum rules, but there should be a rule against pretending to know information and doing nothing but causing trouble and abusing players.

I agree this is a disgrace, he came tried, for what ever reason it didn't work, good luck to albi in what ever he does. No one deserves abuse you should apologise, you give the Rams a bad name . 

10 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

All abit touchy this wonderful evening aren't we. Bloody hell. 

Most weeks we don't come across something as unbelievable as this.

Must say, in the 8 years I've been on Derby forums, I've never seen anyone send abuse directly to a player like that before. Are you angry because he revealed that you're making stuff up?

Would LOVE to know what you're trying to achieve.

51 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Most weeks we don't come across something as unbelievable as this.

Must say, in the 8 years I've been on Derby forums, I've never seen anyone send abuse directly to a player like that before. Are you angry because he revealed that you're making stuff up?

Would LOVE to know what you're trying to achieve.

Hold on we've had plenty of this. Leave him alone i know he's a dick but no bigger than half the people on here. Wait until we lose 3 games in a row.

There seems to be a lot of weirdos on Twitter that get off on being blocked by Derby players. 

I think they love the fact that someone infinitely more successful than they'll ever be has taken a second to acknowledge them, even if it is only to confirm just how weird they are.

At the end of the day players with public twitter profiles enjoy the adulation and attention they receive from fans and unfortunately that means they have to put up with the odd numpty who gets off on metaphorically shitting their pants on a public forum. Well done to Albentosa for getting the move he wanted and well done to Derby for not caving in to Malaga's attempts to push the price down.

On 08/07/2016 at 10:53, needles said:

Only in a Derby shirt in the home games he played. Thought he was gash.

Obviously more to him, but the same could be said of Derek Hales.

Derek Hales ,a blast from the past,weren't Liverpool chasing him and we pipped em to the post,

something Derek never seemed to be able to get the ball between whilst with us.Do remember him scoring a scorcher for us in an FA cup tie midweek though cant remember who we were playing ,

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He insulted me regarding my flag. No Derby fans would do that.  Terrible behaviour and I hope the club ban him for life as long his mates who also foul mouth to Raul. Pathetic init. 

What did he say about the flag

2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Grow a pair DEL he's behind a keyboard not stood there giving it the I am.

First Raul got duly Clemented

Followed by RamsPolls the pain

No wonder he's firmly cemented

His insole's future in Spain

And good luck to him too adios

May he play in right of defense

La Coruna's gain is our loss

Hope Nigel takes no offense

4 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Derek Hales ,a blast from the past,weren't Liverpool chasing him and we pipped em to the post,

something Derek never seemed to be able to get the ball between whilst with us.Do remember him scoring a scorcher for us in an FA cup tie midweek though cant remember who we were playing ,

Blackpool - bent it in- 3rd round 

10 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm sorry @RamsPolls, but this is absolutely disgraceful. What is the point in this? Why do you feel you have to say **** like this? All this kind of stuff does is paint a bad image of Derby fans. You're letting your club down.

To be fair to Ramspolls, he probably posted this when his other brain cell was asleep.

11 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I can only presume it's because Raul made @RamsPolls look like a prime mug, because he's so ITK and advised us a few days ago that he was definitely staying!

Don't be too harsh on him, he just needs to grow out of it.  I blame the parents! ;)

Ah the world of the internet and keyboard warriors. Surprised no Derby fans on Twitter have gone as far as wishing him to die. These Derby trolls on Twitter may looks bad on us but we aren't any worse than any other set of fans. I remember after Liverpool lost the Europa league final to Sevilla,  Liverpool fans sent messages to Alberto Moreno saying they wish he was killed and his mother aborted him and these sort of comments on twitter seem like a norm if a player plays poorly. I know it may be shocking to see some Derby fans abusing him at first but Albentosa is a clever man and knows that the majority of us supported him and wish him and his family the best for the future. As for RamsPolls, try to ignore him because by responding to him, you're giving him the satisfaction, by ignoring him he will get bored sooner or later.

Archived