Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

17 minutes ago, Srg said:

Many pairs. Can never have too much.

Wearing these now...

adidas-jeans-mkii---red-collegiate-navy-

But these my favourite...

zoom.jpg

Surprised to hear, after spending an hour watching you finger between your bare toes. :lol:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Paragaph 1. So two guys on twitter got under your skin and you responded with abuse, which you admit was wrong.

Paragraph 2. You don't care if you are believed, you will post regardless and comments won't affect that.

So you are either a contradiction or one is not the truth.....which is it?

I admit that I was wrong to respond with them comments, it doesn't normally happen with me. 

It will not be happening again. 

Apologies

4 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I admit that I was wrong to respond with them comments, it doesn't normally happen with me. 

It will not be happening again. 

Apologies

I like turtles ? (Hope that gives away who I am) ??

11 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Is that 3 trainers or 3 pairs of trainers? 

Surely on an Albentosa thread we should be discussing insoles rather than actual footwear? 

Not sure if they still do it but I have purchased Pumas on more than one occasion and seen the words 'Average Contents 2' on the box.

8 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I have like 8 pairs... But only ever actually wear 2... I keep buying them and thinking they're fine in the shop... Then getting them home and THEN discover they rub slightly at the back... Then they get lobbed in the back of the wardrobe...

Stick a plaster on your heal and put a touch of vaseline on it and wear them again to wear them in.  Unless you are a size 11 in which case just DM me and I'll have them :-)

1 hour ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Stick a plaster on your heal and put a touch of vaseline on it and wear them again to wear them in.  Unless you are a size 11 in which case just DM me and I'll have them :-)

Ahhhhh sorry man... I'm a 10 :(

Always feel like I'm being a wuss using a plaster but will man up and deal with the shame 

Marca reported yesterday that Malaga have until this Thurs to decide on Albentosa, apparently he has agreed a 3 year deal with them if the move gets completed...Malaga are also interested in Diego Llorente from Real Madrid so if they get him it will end their interest in Albentosa

On 29 June 2016 at 15:06, RamsPolls said:

Albentosa is still a Derby county player and will return for talks with Pearson on monday.

Pearson wants to know if he wants to give it another go in england and also access if Raul is good enough.

Malaga are still interested and also Celta Vigo are interested but our asking price is far to high apparently.

Going to be a long summer for Raul

Lol at top bit. :lol:

Archived