Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

Rumoured to be around 1 million + add ons! (Derby Telegraph), I'm interested into what the add ons are? :

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-rams-in-profit-on-albentosa-deal/story-29494043-detail/story.html

Derby County: Rams in profit on Albentosa deal

RAUL Albentosa has joined Spanish club Deportivo La Coruña from Derby County for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £1m plus add ons.

It means Derby are in profit on the deal.

Albentosa signed for the Rams from Eibar in January 2015 for around £450,000.

The 27-year-old found it difficult to settle and to win a place in the side. He made only nine appearances in 2014-15 and he was last seen in the first team in May 2015 when Derby ended the season with a 3-0 home defeat by Reading.

Albentosa spent all of last season on loan at another La Liga club, Malaga, who paid his wages.

He played 31 times for Malaga and he seemed destined to join them. They had an option to buy but Deportivo met Derby's asking price.

Deportivo finished 15th in the Spanish top flight last season.

Albentosa had a year to run on his contract at Derby.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BottrillRAM said:

Rumoured to be around 1 million + add ons! (Derby Telegraph), I'm interested into what the add ons are? :

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-rams-in-profit-on-albentosa-deal/story-29494043-detail/story.html

Derby County: Rams in profit on Albentosa deal

RAUL Albentosa has joined Spanish club Deportivo La Coruña from Derby County for an undisclosed fee, believed to be around £1m plus add ons.

It means Derby are in profit on the deal.

Albentosa signed for the Rams from Eibar in January 2015 for around £450,000.

The 27-year-old found it difficult to settle and to win a place in the side. He made only nine appearances in 2014-15 and he was last seen in the first team in May 2015 when Derby ended the season with a 3-0 home defeat by Reading.

Albentosa spent all of last season on loan at another La Liga club, Malaga, who paid his wages.

He played 31 times for Malaga and he seemed destined to join them. They had an option to buy but Deportivo met Derby's asking price.

Deportivo finished 15th in the Spanish top flight last season.

Albentosa had a year to run on his contract at Derby.

The add ons may be something like if Albentosa helps Deportivo to stay up or if he helps them to break into the europa league places,although that looks very unlikely as they finished 15th last season

9 minutes ago, McLovin said:

The add ons may be something like if Albentosa helps Deportivo to stay up or if he helps them to break into the europa league places,although that looks very unlikely as they finished 15th last season

Would imagine it's appearance based rather than target based, possibly clean sheet bonus? tends to be the forwards/attacking players than have add ons based on the teams success

4 minutes ago, Sammy1946 said:

There is always an "ignore button" on this forum to save you from some inept users.  

498cc524c21c.jpg

Excuse me I don't remember having a conversation with you on here? You're newbie here. 

2 hours ago, maydrakin said:

I can only presume it's because Raul made @RamsPolls look like a prime mug, because he's so ITK and advised us a few days ago that he was definitely staying!

Don't be too harsh on him, he just needs to grow out of it.  I blame the parents! ;)

Not difficult.

9 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

What did he say about the flag

Saying like wipe the flag up your arse or something like that. It was in Rams talk section mate. Very insulting and no Derby fans would say that. 

10 minutes ago, Sammy1946 said:

There is always an "ignore button" on this forum to save you from some inept users.  

498cc524c21c.jpg

I am truly honoured.

We ought to have a league table identifying the most despised poster.

9 minutes ago, Sammy1946 said:

498cc524c21c.jpg

Trouble is you still see what those you've blocked post when others quote them...it's the only negative with this forum for me.

10 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Ok let's move on and talk about something else . This thread needs to be closed 

You can always choose to read any of the other many threads that there are. When people decide they don't want to comment anymore, it will fade away naturally.

Archived