Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Gonna need Google translate with that one, if you don't speak Spanish. 

31 minutes ago, David said:

Anyone?

In the top bit, he thanks Malaga for the warm welcome they've extended to his family and himself.

He goes on to say although he welcomed his half time glass of wine, he'd have preferred rose.

He thanks them many times for the spectacular saintly pie, but suggests it is time for this dud to return to the land of beef Wellington to take advantage of the massively increased walk up ticket prices, for the sake of his family.

Bueno amigos estoy flipando el cariño que me habéis demostrado,gracias gracias y gracias,Málaga siempre en mi

My attempt - Good friends, I am thrilled at the love/support that you have shown me. thanks, thanks, and thanks again. Malaga is always in my heart. 

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Bueno amigos estoy flipando el cariño que me habéis demostrado,gracias gracias y gracias,Málaga siempre en mi

My attempt - Good friends, I am thrilled at the love/support that you have shown me. thanks, thanks, and thanks again. Malaga is always in my heart. 

Gave you a like ! Not due to what Raul said , but for a top attempt of the translation you clever boy you . I could only get the thank you 3 times part .?

Basically what everyone has said (except @reveldevil obviously). Thanking all the fans at Malaga for the affection that they have shown towards him and his family, for the special memories of having his photo taken with his son on the pitch and scoring 2 goals, especially the one against Real Madrid, and stressing that the reason for not joining them permanently was not for financial reasons on his part but that the club wanted a different type of player (I'm sure that someone will say one who actually knows how to kick a ball). Finally he thanks some people personally (friends, press people, physios, the club doctor etc)

4 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Basically what everyone has said (except @reveldevil obviously). Thanking all the fans at Malaga for the affection that they have shown towards him and his family, for the special memories of having his photo taken with his son on the pitch and scoring 2 goals, especially the one against Real Madrid, and stressing that the reason for not joining them permanently was not for financial reasons on his part but that the club wanted a different type of player (I'm sure that someone will say one who actually knows how to kick a ball). Finally he thanks some people personally (friends, press people, physios, the club doctor etc)

Any mention of Dr Scholl?

12 minutes ago, richinspain said:

It's not my fault my secondary school language teacher had such lovely tits there was little room left in my brain for the less important stuff, like learning.

My translation:

im proper lanky and that horse-faced bugger at Derby was a right liability. Kinda stuffed up my own chances when I forgot to go to Clark's for my insoles. Oh, and I got a rascal beard. 

Archived