Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

1 hour ago, Anon said:

The only reason to keep Albentosa is if we sell Pearce, otherwise we have 5 centre halfs (Keogh, Shackell, Pearce, Rawson, Albentosa) competing for 2 places, assuming that Buxton will be gone by the start of the season.

He will likely go back to Spain and even if we don't get the price we want I'm glad we didn't sell to Malaga. Those stingy idiots can post all the meaningless platitudes on social media they want about Raul, but the fact of the matter remains that weren't prepared to pay the pre arranged price even though they thought he was good enough to play most of the season. I'd be inclined to offer him at cut price to Grenada and Betis just to wind Malaga up.

This is what Hull fans were saying last season about us and Thomas. I would rather we just didn't sell to Malaga and got the fee we wanted from another team. He has proven he can mix it in that division for a decent side.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also think if Malaga really wanted him they could pay the pre agreed fee. They have made money in the last few season selling their top assets haven't they?

To me it seemed like they were bluffing trying to get the price down and we have called it.

I would happily keep him but as the saying goes. Put up or shut up.

Best of luck. Clearly he is a good defender so no critisms of the scouts but he much better suited to playing and living in Spain.

Credit to those at Derby to sticking to there guns when Malaga were messing around and that's an extra £1.5mil or so into the kitty to be used this season. 

5 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Don't fret guys, Albentosa is staying at Derby despite the official confirmation that he's been sold.

@RamsPolls said so himself....

Hahahahaha Ramspolls talks full of bs. Where are SIGNING LAST FRIDAY? Lmfao

DET reporting whatever the fee was, we've actually made money on this deal. Which I guess makes sense, buy him cut rate near end of contract, loan him and make them pay wages to better la liga team, now sell him. 

3 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

Best of luck. Clearly he is a good defender so no critisms of the scouts but he much better suited to playing and living in Spain.

Credit to those at Derby to sticking to there guns when Malaga were messing around and that's an extra £1.5mil or so into the kitty to be used this season. 

Most of our signings have been good players, the scouts and the whole transfer department need hounding for identifying players that clearly didn't fit.

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

Most of our signings have been good players, the scouts and the whole transfer department need hounding for identifying players that clearly didn't fit.

Why do they need hounding?

How do you suggest it be done? Protests at their homes? Crank phone calls? Hate mail?

Archived