Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

37 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Why do they need hounding?

How do you suggest it be done? Protests at their homes? Crank phone calls? Hate mail?

No, literally hounding. 

To be sent to Nottingham and set upon by the locals. 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

He is now gloating about being blocked by him. Utter tosser.

I honestly don't understand what enjoyment a person can get out of this. It screams of a sad teenager sat behind a computer screen to me. Pathetic.

@RamsPolls I bet you feel good about yourself now, you certainly showed Raul who's boss. . . <_<

Keoghs misses hasnt had any **** for a while, I take it you're off there next to make yourself feel even better.

its people like you that give this club a bad name, disgraceful 

Good luck to him, never seemed to really settle here and I don't think he got on well with mclaren. Wish him all the best, I still think he is a quality player, he could have been great for us. Definately better than shotton anyway :lol:

28 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm sorry @RamsPolls, but this is absolutely disgraceful. What is the point in this? Why do you feel you have to say **** like this? All this kind of stuff does is paint a bad image of Derby fans. You're letting your club down.

WOW, this is why social media is a dangerous place and IMO an oxymoron. 

Facepalm, sausageer and bitchslap you can keep em all. Too many keyboard warriors for my taste!!

There realy isn't anything more to say to that message to RA than WOW. 

PistoldPete2

Shame it didnt work out but this overseas deals are always a risk, apparently is wife didnt like it here. Anyway if we got our money back and some then we have more for our transfer kitty , so all is good.

In fairness to @RamsPolls, that was a Twitter post, if you feel the need to respond maybe Twitter is the place, not here.

Not saying I like the fella, I'd be happy to never see him post again, but posting it to the forum and criticising him here, is like sending a e-mail complaining about EastEnders to ITV.

48 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm sorry @RamsPolls, but this is absolutely disgraceful. What is the point in this? Why do you feel you have to say **** like this? All this kind of stuff does is paint a bad image of Derby fans. You're letting your club down.

I sent Raul a tweet to try and show that we're not all idiots like RamsPolls, thankfully he saw it and gave it a like, so hopefully he realises that most of us support him:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

17 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I sent Raul a tweet to try and show that we're not all idiots like RamsPolls, thankfully he saw it and gave it a like, so hopefully he realises that most of us support him:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Good man. ??

Good luck to him. He didn't exactly come in at the greatest time as the team were rushing headlong into free fall, his performances were ok, nothing more, nothing less. 

We've made a profit on a player who never settled and wanted to stay in Spain. Shame it didn't work out, but these things happen, what's not to like?

As for the Twitter abuse, there will always be cretins looking to create misery for others to brighten up their own miserable existence. 

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Why are you starting the post with "I'm sorry"? Absolutely nothing you've said warrants an apology, the lads a complete tool and everyone has seen it from the start. Claims to be ITK after 'breaking' a story 10 minutes after Steve Nicholson, as well as several totally off the mark pieces of information. That includes saying Raul will definitely be staying earlier this week. If I was a moderator I'd ban him. Not sure if he's breaking any forum rules, but there should be a rule against pretending to know information and doing nothing but causing trouble and abusing players.

Archived