Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Spenno said:

To update my earlier posts my wife who is in hospital heavily pregnant has now bought me and my stepson a ticket each for the match - whilst this is great and she truly is a wonderful woman - I am not sure my nerves will be able to take a tense play off and the worry that at any moment I might need to hotfoot it out to the hospital. Also she has chosen the south stand which I think is going to be a shock to the system for my six year old stepson who is used to the more reserved atmosphere we are used to in the east stand what's he going to think if we score and everyone celebrates rather than just stands up claps a bit and sits down in silence again. I'm hoping for three things tomorrow 1. A comfortable nerve free victory for the rams 2. My wife holding out until 3 o'clock and 3. My stepson not to use any of the new 'words' he learns when he goes back to school on Monday.

I predict 2 or 3 nil to the rams with Hughes, Johnson and Bryson dominating the midfield 

I am getting to the point of hysteria! At the risk of being barred from this forum I will keep this post in mind & remember it us only a game!!!

9 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Rams and Joe and Jake for Eurovision glory.... Could be worth a flutter!!! ( Very decent tune!!)  Onwards and upwards Mighty Rams!!! SSA !! 

Nah Russia or Sweden will take it. (not that there songs are any good!)

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Problem is I haven't got sky over here. I'll have to make do with Rammage because streams are illegal :ph34r:

Maybe so , but here in Oz, I was overwhelmed with 'em. But it's on the box live . 

My son is on holiday in Barca at the mo, and he's found a bar to watch it in . Not sure his GF is too happy . They only arrived 30 minutes ago ! That's my boy !! 

PistoldPete2

What no weimann? Is he injured? Good goal from him against Brighton so shames he's not on the bench. First XI is best we can do I think without thorne. 

Archived