Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Duracell said:

Can't find the game being aired anywhere on Latin American TV, which is gutting. Can someone post me the result? Should get here by next week.

Whereabouts in Columbia?

I'll speak to my mate and see if he can find somewhere that it's on.

13 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Bit worried about the Ref for tomorrow's game... He seems another card happy ref. Don't want to spoil our record of no sendings off all season. 

94 yellows in 34 games is less than 3 a game. Only 7 reds all season I think which is almost a red every 5 games.

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, rynny said:

94 yellows in 34 games is less than 3 a game. Only 7 reds all season I think which is almost a red every 5 games.

Only 7 reds????? That seems a hell of lot to me. 

Just completed my morning run to counter-balance the amount of beer and chicken wings I'm going to consume at lunch. Feeling very positive (although that could just be the endorphins).

2 - 0 (Martin, Butterfield)

25 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Only 7 reds????? That seems a hell of lot to me. 

Harsh to judge a ref on red cards if he had no choice to give them. He may have had 2 where the defender has denied a clear goal scoring opportunity, 2 hand balls on the line and 2 for violent conduct. Not much he can do about them.

wow got a few butterflies , but really up for todays game , forget Tigers ,they will be pussycats when we have finished with them .  Rams fans lets roar the boys into the Premier League , its where our great club and our truly wonderful loyal supporters belong, be ready for blood , sweat and tears starting today but hopefully come the 28th May , Mel , Sam the lads and everyone connected with the club will be grinning from ear to ear as all our dreams have come true , Come On Lads we are all in it together , and together we can do this

Archived