Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Unless we score we're out of the tie. We have Darren Bent on the bench. Bryson has had a poor game. Bent for Bryson now before it's too late.

Blackman has just come on for Russell as I've been typing. I have more confidence in Bent getting one back than Blackman who's never scored for us. There's a first time for everything. Nice if it happened today!

I agree 100%.

Bent not Blackman Is what we needed. I would of liked Bent to come on and gone 442

Can't remember the last time I've seen Derby so outplayed like this. It's men against boys. Midfield has been totally overrun, wide players so ineffective. 

I'm not entirely surprised. Too many people on here were over-excited at beating the likes of Bolton, Charlton and Bristol City. We've shown our true colours in the last four games.

Simply not good enough when it matters against the better teams. Hull thoroughly deserve to win this.

4 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

Get bent on not blackman

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

No change in this second half, still awful. Shocked Bent hasn't been subbed on. 

Bent should have been the next change. Since Blackman came on both Christie and Keogh have sustained injuries. If someone can't continue we won't get to see Bent at all which is criminal when we simply need to bag a goal by hook or by crook. Given their respective records for us, I'd have preferred Weimann on the bench to Blackman.

Last ten minutes. Get one back and we still have a chance. Come on you Rams!

And come on the crowd!!!!! As rubbish as the performance. Got to support.

No desire, no urgency to close anyone down, its like our players cannot be bothered they wonder why the crown get on their back its like they couldnt be bothered. 

Brighton were down to ten men, getting beat 2-0 but were at least busting a gut to try to make something happen, we have just been strolling around like its a friendly 

their keeper looked suspect and we failed to put him under any pressure ... Pathetic 

Have we secretly brought Clement back behind the scenes? Players look they've never met each other before, everyone is static and for some reason we are extremely reluctant to shoot.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Bent should have been the next change. Since Blackman came on both Christie and Keogh have sustained injuries. If someone can't continue we won't get to see Bent at all which is criminal when we simply need to bag a goal by hook or by crook. Given their respective records for us, I'd have preferred Weimann on the bench to Blackman.

Last ten minutes. Get one back and we still have a chance. Come on you Rams!

And come on the crowd!!!!! As rubbish as the performance. Got to support.

I think we must have some kind of rotor system to try and keep them all happy - it seems to change every game which of Blackman, Weimann or Bent get to be on the bench. Weimann has done more for us than Blackman ever will and yet it is a lottery every game which of them is going to be on the bench.

Archived