Derby County v Hull City

Ince has been poor. Bryson not in it at all. Ollson lucky not to get a second yellow. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets one second half he's been a bit reckless. It's going to be really tough now. 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butterfield on for Johnson so it's now the team we should have started with. At this stage I'm not at all convinced it's the right call to keep Hughes back, but I badly hope I'm proved wrong. Butterfield should be able to link our attackers and carry more individual threat than an unfit Bradders.

13 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I'm disappointed we've still not worked out how to beat teams that are happy to put men behind the ball and attack through the air. Burnley, Middlesborough, Hull all play like this and we can't crack it.

Yes... We've struggled to get anything against Hull this season :ph34r:

Unless we score we're out of the tie. We have Darren Bent on the bench. Bryson has had a poor game. Bent for Bryson now before it's too late.

Blackman has just come on for Russell as I've been typing. I have more confidence in Bent getting one back than Blackman who's never scored for us. There's a first time for everything. Nice if it happened today!

Archived