Derby County v Hull City

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Looking forward to the playoffs now. Will be watching Sheff Wed vs Brighton later. 0-0 written all over it!

Looking forward to a 0-0 draw.. you are a masochist.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Alpha said:

What's wrong with people?

Be wanking themselves silly when we're a lower PL side winning 10 games per season. Ooooh it's Arsenal on Saturday. Can't wait to see us narrowly defeated. And I'll be happy about it because it's the Premier League!!!

Hull? Championship? Nah, Derby aren't gonna win it mate. I'll not bother.

It is weird isn't it ! I go to watch Derby ... Not really interested in the oposition .. Ok so maybe if it's Messi or Ronaldo but in the end I want to watch my team. Now whether I want to pay to watch us play horrible football is another topic entirely. Right now my thought process is

We are playing entertaining football, we have some skilled players. I am a Derby Fan, I have the time and money to buy a ticket .. So that's what I do.

Maybe I'm a half fan because if there was an absence of skill and commitment for any length of time I wonder how long I'd pay money for an actual ticket ? One thing for sure it doesn't matter one jot if we are playing Crawley Town or Man United 

8 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

The games got goals in it. I think you're putting to much emphasis on the two league games. Those results go out of the window tonight.

I don't usually do predictions but I'll stick my neck out here and say if it finishes 0-0 I'll go out and buy myself a sombrero and convert to the church of Bris :-)

Dunk is a big miss, Stephens an even bigger one, Gordon Greer is past his best and Hooper will take him to the cleaners at least once in the game.

Both teams to score. Wouldn't be surprised to see Knockaert sent off.

Is he still out? I thought it was a 1 match ban he got for savaging bryson.

1 hour ago, fridge said:

Boro fan, good luck guys..Hope it goes really well for you.

Well done on your promotion, fridge. I do not think that you have an electrolux team but it was better than ours in the big games. Even if you get relegated next year you will scoop £170,000,000 over three years, an awesome amount of money. If you spend well you could have a good few years in the Premiership.You need a striker and they are hard to find. All the best.

9 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I thought he got a two game ban and missed the first leg.

I might be wrong.

As far as i am aware its a 1 game ban for 2 yellows. 3 games for a straight red. 

Still i think they will miss stephens more. 

32 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

The games got goals in it. I think you're putting to much emphasis on the two league games. Those results go out of the window tonight.

I don't usually do predictions but I'll stick my neck out here and say if it finishes 0-0 I'll go out and buy myself a sombrero and convert to the church of Bris :-)

Dunk is a big miss, Stephens an even bigger one, Gordon Greer is past his best and Hooper will take him to the cleaners at least once in the game.

Both teams to score. Wouldn't be surprised to see Knockaert sent off.

23 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Is he still out? I thought it was a 1 match ban he got for savaging bryson.

14 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I thought he got a two game ban and missed the first leg.

I might be wrong.

4 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

As far as i am aware its a 1 game ban for 2 yellows. 3 games for a straight red. 

Still i think they will miss stephens more. 

Because it was his second sending off of the season, it's a two-match ban and he misses tonight as well.

The lack of intelligence displayed by footballers is sometimes incredible. His other sending off was against Boro if I recall. For me, it would be an indication never to sign Dunk because he isn't level-headed enough when the pressure is on and costs his team as a result.

I hope we score shedloads of goals during this playoff campaign but if any Rams' player gets booked for whipping his shirt off in celebration I'll be appalled at the lack of professionalism, unless it's in the last 30 seconds at Wembley. In that case, I might just let them off!

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Because it was his second sending off of the season, it's a two-match ban and he misses tonight as well.

The lack of intelligence displayed by footballers is sometimes incredible. His other sending off was against Boro if I recall. For me, it would be an indication never to sign Dunk because he isn't level-headed enough when the pressure is on and costs his team as a result.

I hope we score shedloads of goals during this playoff campaign but if any Rams' player gets booked for whipping his shirt off in celebration I'll be appalled at the lack of professionalism, unless it's in the last 30 seconds at Wembley. In that case, I might just let them off!

Agreed it's a silly way to get booked, but the mere fact that a player can be booked for removing a shirt, or jumping into the stands to celebrate with the fans, is just one example of the way FIFA are sucking the soul out of the game. Another debate for another thread though, really. 

PistoldPete2

Bit worried about the Ref for tomorrow's game... He seems another card happy ref. Don't want to spoil our record of no sendings off all season. 

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Umm. I'm sure I saw it avertised on Sky here in Mexico, I'll be watching on the net anyway. Can't you do the same?

I only have Direct TV with about 6 spots channels on it, no Sky.

And no, there's no internet connection here and I don't have enough data to watch it.

Archived