Derby County v Hull City

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brian Clough's Sponge Cake said:

No I'll see your puerile asinine behaviour for what it is : IDIOCY.

Brian, shall we make an appointment for some face to face time in my surgery....clearly you're hurting and I'm feeling you're pain.  Shall we say this coming Tuesday about 8.00pm in Hull. ...........oh no sorry Bri, can't make I'm double booked! Got to watch City give Derby another spanking!

...... Come on......let's laugh together!!!!

6 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

Is that hull fan still posting lol. U won leave it mate. 

Ok DC10, I'm gonna count 3, I want u to close you're eyes and picture the following.........Darren Waffles driving off into the sunset.........Kevin Hectors made a comeback............Mel Morrison has been seen having a round of golf at Morley Hayes with Jose Murinho and Sergio Aguero............aaannnndddd 3..2..1....we're back in the room. 

6 minutes ago, The Arch Deacon said:

Ok DC10, I'm gonna count 3, I want u to close you're eyes and picture the following.........Darren Waffles driving off into the sunset.........Kevin Hectors made a comeback............Mel Morrison has been seen having a round of golf at Morley Hayes with Jose Murinho and Sergio Aguero............aaannnndddd 3..2..1....we're back in the room. 

look around the eyes, not in the eyes 

At 0-2 I felt it was all over. 0-3 is done and dusted.

Of course there is still another 90 minutes to play, but we haven't beaten anybody away by more than two goals all season while Hull haven't lost at home by more than two goals all season.

In fact, Hull have only lost one home game all season, and that was against Derby when in reality Hull missed about three glorious chances to score and dominated much of the game.

I'd say our chances of turning it around ranges in the 500/1 bracket. Even with ten men, you'd expect Hull to hold out.

1 hour ago, The Arch Deacon said:

its only half time remember

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Of course there is still another 90 minutes to play, but we haven't beaten anybody away by more than two goals all season while Hull haven't lost at home by more than two goals all season.

In fact, Hull have only lost one home game all season, and that was against Derby when in reality Hull missed about three glorious chances to score and dominated much of the game.

I'd say our chances of turning it around ranges in the 500/1 bracket. Even with ten men, you'd expect Hull to hold out.

Make it 4999/1 and I might have a punt. Stranger things have happened. Recently.

25 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Probably all true sadly, we do now have a free hit so let's go different and start  Hendrick and Bryson in the middle with bent Blackman and camara up front with Martin up there between the midfield and forwards, Russell and Ince with Hughes and butterfield on the bench should help as well

2 hours ago, The Arch Deacon said:

Never heard of him, is he related to this guy?668859.jpg

Archived