Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Que sera sera what ever will be will be the futures not ours to see 

we are going to win this. Might get messy ( that's with a y cos even Mel couldn't afford the one with an I ) 

tempted to have a flutter on Blackman to score :ph34r:

11 hours ago, jono said:

we are going to win this. Might get messy ( that's with a y cos even Mel couldn't afford the one with an I ) 

More chance of mr blobby scoring, and I mean the pink and yellow beast not chrissy martin.

11 hours ago, jono said:

Why is an 'i' so expensive these days? :thumbsup:

I thought that 'T' bone stakes were overpriced.

Just the sort of test where we have tended to fall short so far this season, so a real opportunity to see if 'arry is making a positive difference.

We shouldn't fear Cardiff - if big crowds were all that was needed to utterly deflate an away side then we'd have a 100% home record for sure.

Continued improvement from Ince, Thorne, Martin and Bryson would be nice.

just arrived in cardiff, now things are seemingly starting to calm down at the club and the feel good factor of beating forest and the great occasion of sean barkers testomonial , i have a good feeling about today , they seem to have made this win or bust for the even though there are still seven to play after today , so if we can get to half time without conceding , i think our extra quality upfront will tell second half and we can come home with three points , good luck lads COYR

Happy with that team although would prefer Ince on the left and Russell on the right. Shame about Hendrick off true, I have to admit I glad to see Butters back in, I think him, Thorne and Bryson is a good trio.

Just noticed there's no midfield options on the bench. 

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

I'm disappointed that Russell hasn't come in for Johnson, But with Butterfield coming in for Hendrick I can understand the reasoning, even if I don't agree with it. 

Archived