Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

Saturday 2nd April

15:00

Cardiff City Stadium

Well we did it ladies and gents, we did it. 

We beat the red scum with Marcus Olsson as the unlikely star, on a day where we dug deep and found a win from where we needed it most. 

We now march on with fresh hope that somehow we can make a final push for some momentum, whether that lands us in the automatics or otherwise. It is now all about getting win after win and giving ourselves the best chance of getting to the promised land.

I call on Thee, my idol, the legendary @Chris Mills to give me guidance in my great quest for match day thread glory. I call on Thee @B4ev6is for an inspirational rallying call that unites the forum and drives the lads on to victory. I call on Thee @AmericanRam to mention me on this week's podcast. But most importantly, I call on Ye, the whole Derby faithful to deliver the Rams to eternal glory. It started today and it finishes in the fabled land of the Barclays Premier League.

Our owner who art in iPro,

Just eat be thy takeaway,

Thy Bucko come, thy will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day our daily Candy Crush,

And forgive us for our moaning,

As we forgive those who didn't serve bacon and sausage.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Prem.

For thine is the Wassall, the Redknapp

And the Morris, for ever and ever.

#LordOfBurton signing out.

COYR!!!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Saturday 2nd April

15:00

Cardiff City Stadium

Well we did it ladies and gents, we did it. 

We beat the red scum with Marcus Olsson as the unlikely star, on a day where we dug deep and found a win from where we needed it most. 

We now march on with fresh hope that somehow we can make a final push for some momentum, whether that lands us in the automatics or otherwise. It is now all about getting win after win and giving ourselves the best chance of getting to the promised land.

I call on Thee, my idol, the legendary @Chris Mills to give me guidance in my great quest for match day thread glory. I call on Thee @B4ev6is for an inspirational rallying call that unites the forum and drives the lads on to victory. I call on Thee @AmericanRam to mention me on this week's podcast. But most importantly, I call on Ye, the whole Derby faithful to deliver the Rams to eternal glory. It started today and it finishes in the fabled land of the Barclays Premier League.

Our owner who art in iPro,

Just eat be thy takeaway,

Thy Bucko come, thy will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day our daily Candy Crush,

And forgive us for our moaning,

As we forgive those who didn't serve bacon and sausage.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Prem.

For thine is the Wassall, the Redknapp

And the Morris, for ever and ever.

#LordOfBurton signing out.

COYR!!!

A fine prayer my friend - worth of the redeemer himself. 

I hereby announce you as my protégé

Time to find some away form. We can't rely on Fort Ipro to get us over the line. 

I looked over the highlights over their game vs Reading and they were lucky to even get a point imo.

I very often is the game 7 years ago when we got smashed 6-1 as a reason to not moan. Our team that day was absolutely bloody terrible it left us 3 points above Peterborough in the relegation zone.

Bywater

Stoor   Barker  Leacock    Moxey

Livermore   savage    hendrie

Croft       Hulse       Teale 

No idea how we survived those dark days. 

Hendrick has returned from the Irish squad for treatment for a shoulder injury, though is thought likely to be in contention. When Shackell got into trouble on Saturday it took ten minutes to substitute him, and that only happened after a heroic headed clearance when the guy looked incapable of jumping, which will have only aggravated the strain. Pure guess and a long time before the match, but my instinct is that neither will make it for this, in which case the 18 will be:

Carson

Hanson      Keogh      Buxton      Olsson

Thorne

Bryson      Johnson

Russell      Martin      Ince

Bench: Grant Christie Rawson Butterfield Bent Blackman Weimann

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 20:52, BurtonRam7 said:

20 likes, get in! I feel inspired to write more poetry!:D

@wixman1884 I'm coming for you ;)

#TheLordOfBurton marches on...

Averages schmaverages.

Archived