Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I'm quite enjoying the Waffle regime. Every other week, when we're away, I don't need to watch or listen. I can just go about my business, safe in the knowledge that the football will be dire, and we won't win.

Thanks for giving me back every other Saturday Daz. 

Ha ha I can relate to that just spent first half digging the garden! Might go back out there now and finish off!

45 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I'm quite enjoying the Waffle regime. Every other week, when we're away, I don't need to watch or listen. I can just go about my business, safe in the knowledge that the football will be dire, and we won't win.

Thanks for giving me back every other Saturday Daz. 

Some how he has managed to take us back to the Clough days, we are never going to win every game but the performances under him are dreadful.  

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

Don't entirely blame Wassall, this squad has failed to deliver under three different managers now.

It just isn't as good as it's cracked out to be, bottle jobs each and everyone of them.

TBF, the last two Managers have been useless.

Just now, StaffsRam said:

Which is frustrating as with this squad and a PROPER manager in charge we'd be promotion contenders this season but I'm afraid without him this seasons been a total waste of time.

cant stress how much were missing hughes.

The only positive for us is that at least Cardiff won't have an easy time in their next game at Burnley otherwise I could have seen us dropping out of the playoffs when we fail to get anything at Hull. I think we have maybe three wins left in us this season against Bolton, Charlton and Bristol, but even then it depends on which team decides to show up.

5 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

One of them got us to the top of the league, and only lost 5 games during his reign

Archived