Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

We Will not want any unHughesed substitutes in this one. He could make all the Cardifference. We must not Welsh on making difficult decisions. A leeky defence will not do us any favours. We have all had our daffodil of poor performances this season. If you need help understanding these witticisms, you are free to inchoir further as male voices need to be heard.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2016/03/30/cardiff-city-have-confirmed/

"Today Cardiff City have confirmed for the first time in nearly a year the Upper Ninian Stand will be open for the Cardiff City v Derby County match this Saturday.

"Cardiff City have given away over 15,000 Free tickets to Adults and Children.
At this current moment the crowd is looking like a new record for Cardiff City in the Cardiff City Stadium."

Sometimes I do wish the forum had a rather larger array of emoticons to somehow be able to capture my astonishment at such a figure. If they can give away 15k tickets and it's not a record crowd, boy are they in trouble.

They appear to be confident if not a little overconfident, they have made a bit out of the 3-3 we had, not sure making it into the game of the season is the best thing to do for them. Prefer our approach just another game so lets get on with it. 

Keep the ball for 15 mins and the pressure will tell on them. I'm up for this one coyr 

On 18 March 2016 at 23:11, BurtonRam7 said:

Saturday 2nd April

15:00

Cardiff City Stadium

Well we did it ladies and gents, we did it. 

We beat the red scum with Marcus Olsson as the unlikely star, on a day where we dug deep and found a win from where we needed it most. 

We now march on with fresh hope that somehow we can make a final push for some momentum, whether that lands us in the automatics or otherwise. It is now all about getting win after win and giving ourselves the best chance of getting to the promised land.

I call on Thee, my idol, the legendary @Chris Mills to give me guidance in my great quest for match day thread glory. I call on Thee @B4ev6is for an inspirational rallying call that unites the forum and drives the lads on to victory. I call on Thee @AmericanRam to mention me on this week's podcast. But most importantly, I call on Ye, the whole Derby faithful to deliver the Rams to eternal glory. It started today and it finishes in the fabled land of the Barclays Premier League.

Our owner who art in iPro,

Just eat be thy takeaway,

Thy Bucko come, thy will be done,

In Mansfield as it is in Belper.

Give us this day our daily Candy Crush,

And forgive us for our moaning,

As we forgive those who didn't serve bacon and sausage.

Lead us not into mid-table,

But deliver us to the Prem.

For thine is the Wassall, the Redknapp

And the Morris, for ever and ever.

#LordOfBurton signing out.

COYR!!!

Oh the pains of having to go through multiple pages to see who liked my post...

Are you getting worried @wixman1884? I haven't even left school and I'm coming for you!:D

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Gypsy Ram said:

This is why we should go back to the old system and not show the likes. 

Nooooo ! I have deep seated self esteem issues and need all the likes I can get to function in this cruel world. :lol:

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 20:39, Carl Sagan said:

"Today Cardiff City have confirmed for the first time in nearly a year the Upper Ninian Stand will be open for the Cardiff City v Derby County match this Saturday.

At this current moment the crowd is looking like a new record for Cardiff City in the Cardiff City Stadium."

Sometimes I do wish the forum had a rather larger array of emoticons to somehow be able to capture my astonishment at such a figure. If they can give away 15k tickets and it's not a record crowd, boy are they in trouble.

I think that the del was - buy a season ticket, get a free ticket for the Derby match

PistoldPete2
On 29/03/2016 at 16:00, Carl Sagan said:

This is a test because it's a game we must not lose. Obviously a win would be lovely, but to come away with a draw would be a tremendous result, keeping a key rival 5 points behind with only 7 games to go.

For Cardiff it's pretty much make or break for their season. They're bigging it up and giving away a lot of tickets: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-stars-giving-away-11106742

Our boys have to weather the early storm, quieten the crowd, battle for the right to play the football and then take control.

Its a game I would prefer if we didnt lose ... but to say we mustn't lose is maybe going too far. We are bound to lose some games you know.  But lose both the next two games and our play off chances will take a real battering.

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

2-1 reverse Wassall gravitates back to his normal managerial output

An inglorious defeat is the most likely scenario but it is a must win game as far as I am concerned. It is Cardiff, who are not fancied to get promotion.

So glad the international break is over. Hate not having a game to get excited about.  Hopefully we can go to Cardiff and get a good result. Would love a rams win but I'd be happy with a draw. Roll on 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon. 

11 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

If were good enough we will win. What ever will be will be.

Home home on the range where the deer and the antilope play.

Cant remember the rest.

Where seldom is heard

A discouraging word

And the skies are not cloudy all day. 

So......not this site then.

On 3/30/2016 at 20:39, Carl Sagan said:

They've only come to see the Derby!

Archived