Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

Just now, Leeds Ram said:

On what way we're either of them crippling us? By getting us promoted?

You seriously thought that Billy Davies' brand of football was going to have taking the PL by storm? Amazing that he hasn't landed a PL job since.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StaffsRam said:

You seriously thought that Billy Davies' brand of football was going to have taking the PL by storm? Amazing that he hasn't landed a PL job since.

I'm confused, you said by getting us promoted it was crippling us, and clement was doing the same? if it was the brand of football that resulted in us going down then I presume we won several games u der the next manager that came in.....

PistoldPete2

we would have top be really bad to lose to Bolton, but we have some tough games to come and we dont seem to have much of  a clue in trying to shape a team.  

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Ey up lads. I watched that video earlier of the Moor farm tour.

That war room looks bloomin good - can't get caught out again with poor planning what with all those video angles and tactics boards.

Been working today. Had to leave chat room 5 min in. How'd we do?

You missed a great game - it was like watching Barcelona today- who needs Neymar when we've got Bradley Johnson.

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I thought this was the right team for an away game.  Something isnt right with our midfield tho and at the moment it doesnt matter what combination we play there we dont seem to create enough . Still at least Brum and Ipswich didnt win.

Any team with Johnson in it isn't right.

Christie done nothing wrong to be dropped, replaced by Hanson who listening to it, had another poor game there. 

I genuinely believe we have a good enough squad of players to be promoted from this division. 

Whether they could stay up is a different matter, but our squad strength is as good as any of the teams in the top 4.

i don't think we're where we are now because a lack of Will Hughes all season.

we need a good manager who knows what he's ******* doing.

persisting with DW is doing more harm to DCFC than just not getting promoted.

A rot is setting in.

we need to do something to create team cohesion again, and we need to do it quickly.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Bet the 2 week wait to have a moan has been killing some of you...

Not really, it was obvious since the day we sacked Clement and brought in the kids teams manager that the entertainment from the season was over.

What did you think of the performance again today, and Darren's brand of football?

Archived