Cardiff City vs Derby County

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

TBF, the last two Managers have been useless.

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

One of them got us to the top of the league, and only lost 5 games during his reign

and the other also got us to the top of the league, took us to wembley, and gave us arguably our most exciting season this century

Just end the season now. 

This is a waste of all of our time.

Why Thorne off for Johnny? Just take BJ off. 

Im sorry but Wassall just doesn't know what he's doing!

We need a good manager to get these players going

if we keep drifting into obscurity then it'll be much harder to pick these players up.

8 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Don't entirely blame Wassall, this squad has failed to deliver under three different managers now.

It just isn't as good as it's cracked out to be, bottle jobs each and everyone of them.

3 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Which is frustrating as with this squad and a PROPER manager in charge we'd be promotion contenders this season but I'm afraid without him this seasons been a total waste of time.

cant stress how much were missing hughes.

Er , as I remember the previous manager took us to top, and when he was sacked we were about 8 points above the team outside the play-offs.Please explain his failure.

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Wassall is a ******* idiot. Fed up of it. Wrong players picked yet again. No chance of getting any points against teams around us. 

Please hurry up and end season. 

I thought this was the right team for an away game.  Something isnt right with our midfield tho and at the moment it doesnt matter what combination we play there we dont seem to create enough . Still at least Brum and Ipswich didnt win.

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Billy Davies got us promoted - doesn't mean that he wasn't crippling us in the process.

On what way we're either of them crippling us? By getting us promoted?

Archived