Car you currently drive?

AmericanRam

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

There's research Budge, then there's clairvoyancy, seeing as I posted that 10 months ago!

Tbh, I'm amazed a Tesla driver hasn't died from sheer smugness by now.

lol, I was thinking that myself. There's one near me that I see quite regularly and he makes us Beemer drivers seem like shrinking violets.

They are quick, though. Mine is a quick car but another one left me for dead on the A1 a few weeks back. If I hadn't had my daughter in the car I just might have put my foot down. Mind you, he went off so quick, he probably only made it to the next services for a recharge!.

2 minutes ago, MB (Wolfie) said:

lol, I was thinking that myself. There's one near me that I see quite regularly and he makes us Beemer drivers seem like shrinking violets.

They are quick, though. Mine is a quick car but another one left me for dead on the A1 a few weeks back. If I hadn't had my daughter in the car I just might have put my foot down. Mind you, he went off so quick, he probably only made it to the next services for a recharge!.

Damn electric power, I feel a equal amount of pity and envy when I see someone in one!

28 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Slow :lol: Its the best hot hatch reasonable money can buy, by a long way!

What tin bucket do you drive?

Citroen Saxo 1.1

Massive fat exhaust, blacked out windows and a big fat sub in the boot, not to mention the K+M filter.

The speedo might show 30, but even over the super loud exhaust and the 400db sound system, I can hear knicker elastic snapping between Skeggy and Basford Crossing!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11 July 2016 at 21:09, Red_Dawn said:

Slow :lol: Its the best hot hatch reasonable money can buy, by a long way!

What tin bucket do you drive?

I like the ST's mates got the MK2 been through two gear boxes so put the RS one on it. Still got my old 106 gti and 5 gt turbo, 106 needs some work the 5 has been restored and now sits in the garage. Love my hot hatches.

Clio V6 some machine that, used to be one running ITB's round my way, sounded like thunder.

• 3 years later...

After many a rusty small bucket, i now drive a Nissan XTrail 2008 model.  Never bought a new car and probably never will, it's the worst investment one can go for.  Didn't take too long to teach it to be more responsive, so am relatively happy with it and for the first time we actually have room for our camping equipment and it's high enough to traverse most dubious rocky tracks leading to good trout lakes.  After driving a Mazda 3 for a few years, the Nissan felt like i was driving a house at first.

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

1.0 litre VW up... Tom huddlestone could beat it off the line, and could probably beat the poo out of it as well.

In all fairness, decent little car, wouldn’t like to crash with owt though as I’ll come off the far worse

Pretty cool car though.

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Allow me to present my current fleet.

Sf553Ns.jpg

0d3vcox.jpg

OJjXvfw.jpg

Guess which one I drive?

I had a Cmax once, it was ok. Made for hounds in the back when you take the seats out.

Tether the beasts in front, you've got a modern day stagecoach!

Edited by reverendo de duivel