Car you currently drive?

AmericanRam

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I just say cigarette smoke for the old school image, I know you've quit onto vape. I've read the E-Cig thread :p 

Sure, I'll give you that if you like, if that's the style you prefer haha

Deadpan was always my favourite (Steven Wright etc), but I go from one extreme to the other, e.g. Emo Philips...

Q: What subject wouldn't you make a joke about?

A: Dermatitis - no, scratch that.

On 4/1/2016 at 12:09, Gypsy Ram said:

At the risk of looking like a complete knooob,  I'm going for a Nissan GTR if this job comes through in Qatar. No tax, low interest loan of 2.5 per cent over five years puts the car at 800 quid a month or 26 pounds a day... Or I could just buy a house. 

In order to look like a complete knob you need to be going slow enough to be seen.  Not much chance of that happening with one of those.  If I had the money I'd have one in a heartbeat.  You'd look a bigger knob in a Porsche and you'll pay more for the privilege...

On 3/17/2016 at 17:05, rynny said:

The Mrs has had 2 Scenics (told her not to buy the 2nd!!! :angry:) Both have cost loads in repairs but never the gear box. The 2nd just had electrical fault after electrical fault not good when the hand break is electric and it didn't want to work, had to pull the emergency release then leave it in 1st whenever we went out in it. **%@#&% French cars

Had a Megane with the big bum, and despite the fact it was a lovely car to drive when everything was spot on, I'll never buy French again.  Bought for £5k and must've spent £8k keeping it running.  Worse thing of all was one of the ECU's that was responsible for the ignition continually failed after the engine had warmed up.  

If anybody on here does have a Renault and has any probs with it Google Diamond Motors in Long Eaton, they're brilliant at finding faults...

Whoever suggested a Dacia deserves an instant ban... I mean it get out ;):D

They may be decent reliable cars, i dont know but its just not cool ... Terrible, need to be thrownin the sea along with austin metro's, cinquecento's & them rovers that came out years ago that look like snide Jags 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

And the added bonus of a mighty 8 mpg !

Get. A little more on a good run,but it puts a smile on my face and with 5 kids and 7 grandchildren 2 more due shortly,at the age of only 52 is something for me .when i cant get to my own telly can always watch it in the comfort of the car,lock the doors,tinted glass and tranquility.

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Get. A little more on a good run,but it puts a smile on my face and with 5 kids and 7 grandchildren 2 more due shortly,at the age of only 52 is something for me .when i cant get to my own telly can always watch it in the comfort of the car,lock the doors,tinted glass and tranquility.

Can't fault you there mate ! 

• 2 months later...
On 18 September 2015 at 14:46, reveldevil said:

The reason no one's died driving a Tesla is no one's ever managed to drive one long enough without it breaking down!☺

Tut Tut! Research pays  :  )

2016 - A fatal accident involving a Tesla Model S on Autopilot and a ... In its statement, the company is again making the case that drivers ... When the truck made a left turn onto NE 140th Court in front of ... Brown died at the scene.

6 minutes ago, Budgie895 said:

Tut Tut! Research pays  :  )

2016 - A fatal accident involving a Tesla Model S on Autopilot and a ... In its statement, the company is again making the case that drivers ... When the truck made a left turn onto NE 140th Court in front of ... Brown died at the scene.

There's research Budge, then there's clairvoyancy, seeing as I posted that 10 months ago!

Tbh, I'm amazed a Tesla driver hasn't died from sheer smugness by now.