Cardiff (H) - Match thread

Eoghan1884

39 minutes ago, Day said:

I’ll forgive Ebou for that miss of a century because I love him so much. 😂

Would we all be so forgiving if it was Mikkel Beck or Nick Blackman 😂 

Credit to him for getting into that position with the run, jump and trek into the area after 96 mins....but that finish 🤦🏻

Still love the guy 🐏 

Haters will say we've beaten a couple of lower-mid table teams. Real ones will know Warneball is forever and the Rams are staying up!

Only Ebou could ever be forgiven for that miss, the glorious barsteward.

I want a written apology to the scouting team from anyone who ever doubted them after picking out Kenzo and JWZ from relative obscurity. A striker in Jan and we're a comfortable mid table side.

Fortress Pride Park, a reward to every single Ram who has stuck through the mire. Buzzing.

10 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

If Thompson, Ozoh and Chirewa are all unavailable next weekend we might to go with a 5-2-3 system like how we ended the game. None of the injuries seem to serious which is good news.

I think he was going to do that regardless of todays result due to Sheff United being rather tall 

Can't remember Cardiff creating very much for all their possession in the 2nd half; we still created the best chances.  1st half was really pleasing again, with some very decent football being played (particularly by Kenzo - if he carries on like this he could be the bargain of the century).  Ozoh going off and the change in shape made all the difference, so will be interesting to see how Warne decides to set up in his absence.  I predict he'll go with 3 at the back - at least when away from home. 

All in all, we are clearly competing at this level and while I still predict it will be a long hard struggle, this is a really positive start.

9 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Wow! He knew the second he hit it, TBF not the easiest running through on empty goal like that, just shows how Clinical Jackson was V Boro with more to do

It's easy to be critical sitting at home or in the stands and seeing it, A little more composure maybe, Or just...well hit the target 🤷‍♂️