Cardiff (H) - Match thread

Eoghan1884

I am in love with this team. We are raw, honest, hardworking and playing like a proper team. Regardless of how this finishes, THIS is the derby I love seeing. 

Kenzo is HANDSDOWN the best value for money signing ive seen (so far) for god knows how long. What an unbelievable talent. Came in, hit the ground running.

Not taking anything away from Yates/Jackson etc because all the lads are doing well.

Im just honestly in awe of how well we are holding our own so far in the league. Well Done Paul Warne, not the fully finished article but definitely had a near on perfect window.

❤️

Good first half overall. Cardiff had a bit of an energy spike when they went behind, but it was weathered reasonably, and Derby retook some control on the last 10m.

Gotta be careful with all the set pieces given away, that's where a Cardiff goal is most likely to come from and the ref has been (consistently) whistle happy.

Goudmijn well on his way to MOTM here.

2 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I am in love with this team. We are raw, honest, hardworking and playing like a proper team. Regardless of how this finishes, THIS is the derby I love seeing. 

Kenzo is HANDSDOWN the best value for money signing ive seen (so far) for god knows how long. What an unbelievable talent. Came in, hit the ground running.

Not taking anything away from Yates/Jackson etc because all the lads are doing well.

Im just honestly in awe of how well we are holding our own so far in the league. Well Done Paul Warne, not the fully finished article but definitely had a near on perfect window.

❤️

Posts you love to read 🖤🤍