Will Keane

Heisenberg

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

More than likely mud being thrown at the wall in the hope it sticks but he has had scoops in the past, so worth a share.

Wouldn’t mind him here tbh.

Yes, just he sort of player we need

56 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

13 goals and 3 assists from midfield in 38 games last season, seems a promising return. I assume he wants a move rather than Preston wanting shot of him?

Striker isn't he? 

Decent player at this level by all accounts anyway.

1 hour ago, RamInSweden said:

Decent player, but would cost too much, and isn’t he similar to Collins and Yates?

Agree that he'll likely cost too much given they've supposedly turned down £750k from Wrexham for him.

But..... how can he be similar to Collins AND Yates?! 🤯

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Agree that he'll likely cost too much given they've supposedly turned down £750k from Wrexham for him.

Striker who needs the ball on his toe from 6 yards out. Not particularly quick or good in the air. That type,

I just feel we need either someone like McGoldrick who can pick the ball up outside the box and make something happen, or some big ugly striker who will bully defenders and win the ball in the air. Yates, Collins, Keane do neither of those as far as I know, but I may be wrong.

4 minutes ago, RamInSweden said:

Striker who needs the ball on his toe from 6 yards out. Not particularly quick or good in the air. That type,

I think Will Keane is pretty good in the air from what I've seen, he's also pretty technically adept, not a runner in behind like Yates or a... well whatever it is Collo could be classed as these days...

13 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Wonder if they’d accept £749,999 plus Barkhuisen back?