Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

To be fair I think it will have less impact than last year. We know we’re underdogs this year whereas last year there was more pressure on the team to entertain.

I think most fans would take the ugly like against Middlesbrough with a gritty win at home this season. 

Thing is though, we're not a championship minnow, and people will only accept this football if we actually win games. It needs to improve.

Just now, derbydaz22 said:

2 years of Warne and this is the football we have to watch? Come on we are Derby County stop accepting this dross 

We are David Clowes Derby County and we are lucky to have a club and should be happy with anything as the EFL docked us 21 points and we were in administration so any rotherham freebie we sign on deadline day is a bonus.

That was utterly disgraceful. Two divisions between us ffs - doesn’t look like it! Have we ever, genuinely, looked properly good under Paul Warne? Even against vastly inferior opponents we are still out footballed.

Awful to watch, and I’m sure we will now lose on penalties - as we deserve to. All that hope from last season has very quickly evaporated with a throughly depressing summer window and relegation almost a certainty imo - unless we get in a manager who can actually coach football