Barrow (A) - Match Thread

Sean

Just now, Topram said:

What the hell was that? First proper opening and that cross 

It wouldn't have been a bad cross if Barks hadn't run towards the same post as Collins - do we just do fitness stuff during the week and forget about tactics?

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sluggish in the mind at the moment. And whenever we're pressed by League 2 Barrow we're timid and just go backwards. Until a couple of minutes ago when new boy shocked Barrow by turning forwards instead, leaving 2 of their lot in his wake and a great forward position. Alas he probably picked the wrong pass, deep to Barks who again looked non league standard in his attempt to beat the defender to it. 

Barkhuizen been horrific! A few quite passive though, very quick to pass back rather than show any quality.

Suddenly 3 on 2 with Chirewa free and a clear run on goal, but he was too scared to take it so played a bizarre long cross behind Barks and the attack was over. Very strange. 

No press from us unless Tommo leads it. Otherwise they get the ball and we fall back. 

Just now, DavesaRam said:

MY son got me on Sky Summatt or other with the Skysorts app on my iPhone. My wife has offered to surrender her iPad so I can have abetter picture. I declined, because it would probably look even worse on that than on my postage stamp screen!

It looks awful on my living room telly. Picture is perfect, it's Derby that are the issue.

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Adams has been really clumsy and his passing has been really poor. You genuinely couldn’t tell which side was the League Two one at the moment. 

JWZ’s distribution has been good. That’s about the only positive.

Did you miss his first touch of the game where he tried to trap the ball? 😄

Good save there from him though.

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Can’t figure out why he just ambled towards the ball, did he think he was offside? He was in on goal 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yep I couldn’t work out if I’d missed something watching that. He was pretty much clean through.