Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

Vickers

nyambe   Nelson Cashin.  Forsyth 

wilson Ozoh kenzo Osborn   

NML.         Brown 

yep I would play brown in this one and give him 60 mins so we can see him in real games and it could save us a lot of money on someone else 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Vickers

nyambe   Nelson Cashin.  Forsyth 

wilson Ozoh kenzo Osborn   

NML.         Brown 

yep I would play brown in this one and give him 60 mins so we can see him in real games and it could save us a lot of money on someone else 

He played Tuesday. First touch wasn't up to it among other things, although he did get in some decent positions. I would say he definitely needs a loan to League 1, though.

My original prediction for this was 1-2. Looking at their 2 games thus far, they look like they are playing on the counter. Possession stats would tend to confirm that. 35 shots in 2 games (I posted 45 elsewhere due to fat fingeritis) 11 of which were on target. they counter in numbers and counter quickly. It looks like the game plan that we don't seem to do well against. Chessie away, Barnsley away, Blackburn last week... doesn't bode well. I am starting to think 1-2 is a generous prediction for us.

14 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Is this going to be a sell out?

Probably not quite, but a little bit of context.

Last season our first home game was against Wigan and was a Category C game.

The prices were £17, £21 and £25.

The attendance was 29,957 with 2,242 away fans.

Tomorrow’s game is Category A.

The prices are £29, £33 and £37.

Middlesborough have sold out their allocation of just over 3,000.

We currently have 1,945 tickets left, almost exclusively in the North half of the ground.

In the South half of the ground there is only 85 single seats left.

2 hours ago, Thierry Ennui said:

He played Tuesday. First touch wasn't up to it among other things, although he did get in some decent positions. I would say he definitely needs a loan to League 1, though.

He can go on loan once he proves he needs it but for one game he can have a chance here for me as the transfer window is open and centre forwards are not signing currently 

2 hours ago, Thierry Ennui said:

You don't mean his first touch that lead to Tommo's goal do you? Tell me of a striker that has 100% first touch?

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere (haven’t been through the whole thread) - but where is the match available tomorrow to watch (assuming it is)… not for me as I will be there but for my old Dad (who has got Sky but I can’t see the game listed).  Ta - and sorry if this is a stupid or repetitive question.

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere (haven’t been through the whole thread) - but where is the match available tomorrow to watch (assuming it is)… not for me as I will be there but for my old Dad (who has got Sky but I can’t see the game listed).  Ta - and sorry if this is a stupid or repetitive question.

Look for Sky Sports +

WBA v Leeds is the main game tomorrow lunchtime.

5 minutes ago, LazloW said:

As @Jourdan says... Sky Sports+...

Here's all Sky's upcoming live games...

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

Blimey!

Only just realised... I'd better make the most of tomorrow's game... I'll be travelling Vers le sud à travers la France when we play Brizzle, and should just be traipsing back off the M1 when the final whistle blows v  Cardiff.

I make it another 6 weeks until my next game... v Norwich on 28th Sept!  That's practically another summer shut down!  😲

3 points tomorrow then please, You big strong beautiful Rams, you!

🤞🐏 

4 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Blimey!

Only just realised... I'd better make the most of tomorrow's game... I'll be travelling Vers le sud à travers la France when we play Brizzle, and should just be traipsing back off the M1 when the final whistle blows v  Cardiff.

I make it another 6 weeks until my next game... v Norwich on 28th Sept!  That's practically another summer shut down!  😲

3 points tomorrow then please, You big strong beautiful Rams, you!

🤞🐏 

Reading through some of the threads, I assume we’ll be relegated by then.🙄