Vs Chesterfield (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Only two actual attacking players at home. This squad is just so paper thin and imbalanced. CBT injured and there’s suddenly no options. Even Friday, we only had Collins and Brown on the bench with no wingers whatsoever. 

I know ultimately the buck with stop with Warne over the coming months, but I have no idea what you can do with a team so devoid of options, let alone talent. 

Depends who you blame for what. When you flip flop between different systems regularly your squad probably will end up unbalanced unless you have a lot of really versatile players.

Dont get me wrong its good to be adaptable but it also makes the squad look really messy.

4 minutes ago, Hoppo said:

Thompson, absolutely solid. Great goal. What a player!

The phrase "be as fickle as" is correct and usable in written English.This phrase is used as a form of comparison, usually to describe someone's behaviors or impulses that change quickly and without warning. For example, "She's so unpredictable; she can be as fickle as the wind.".

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Depends who you blame for what. When you flip flop between different systems regularly your squad probably will end up unbalanced unless you have a lot of really versatile players.

Dont get me wrong its good to be adaptable but it also makes the squad look really messy.

Probably an element of that. Clearly a huge budget issue though, which is likely the overriding problem.