Transfer rumours

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Depends on the formation planned really. Still think we need an attacking midfield option. Dembele would be perfect. 

If we are going 3 at the back, I would want to upgrade Bradley too. 

I would use Nyambe on the right side of a back 3.

6 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

The source who mentioned to me about Osborne and the keeper deal (which hasn’t yet happened) has said he gets the impression they’re gearing up to announce something today. Similar routine to the announcements earlier this week at Moor Farm. Take it as you will. 

Yeah I have got a feeling there might be something today. I think Kenzo will be announced.

Leigh Curtis said yesterday that there should be some news on a keeper in the next few days, so potentially a keeper too.

I think it will be Mat Ryan.

1 hour ago, LucaHames said:

would be a great signing hope there is something in this 

Genuine question and no offence intended, how much do you know of him and how often have you seen him play? He seems to have spent his entire career so far at one Danish club and has averaged 10 games a season for the last three seasons as far as I can see.

3 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Yeah I have got a feeling there might be something today. I think Kenzo will be announced.

Leigh Curtis said yesterday that there should be some news on a keeper in the next few days, so potentially a keeper too.

If so.... the business so far (after all the whining from some quarters) has been really positive and sensible at the same time. Quite different to last year's too.

4 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Can someone be more specific, I have stuff to do 🙄