Transfer rumours

8 hours ago, Srg said:

Not to doubt Big Trav, but this time of year, players about to go back etc, any of us could make that claim with no further info and you’re going to be correct. 

Collo resigning, Osborne taking a pay cut to come to us over WBA and Watford due to wanting to be close to home. Iversen deal similar to CBT I’ve been told and that’s v v close. 

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Collo resigning, Osborne taking a pay cut to come to us over WBA and Watford due to wanting to be close to home. Iversen deal similar to CBT I’ve been told and that’s v v close. 

Nice one BT, if all comes to fruition am well pleased with Ossy and Iversen just was hoping for an upgrade on Collo in the championship, hopefully he’s just back up for the other 2 strikers we sign 🙏

49 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Nice one BT, if all comes to fruition am well pleased with Ossy and Iversen just was hoping for an upgrade on Collo in the championship, hopefully he’s just back up for the other 2 strikers we sign 🙏

Collo’s a good backup and someone who you can bring on, Similar to Juke at Brum, who will Hassle the defenders and pop up with the off goal

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Iversen deal similar to CBT I’ve been told and that’s v v close. 

Iversen deal literally cannot be similar. CBT could sign precontract forms in January to ensure he was our player from July.

Iversen cannot do that. We could have him on loan for a year and he could walk away for a better offer.