Transfer rumours

8 minutes ago, strawhillram said:

Maybe he’s knitting a new centre forward. 

yep we introduce our new CF on the pitch at PP tomorrow

The "knitted character" as seen on TV Burp 

Just now, S8TY said:

I will be amazed if we sign anyone that will make a massive difference so it's Collo, Yates and Wash up top sigh!!! 

We've only had since April to line some up lol

With a decent Coach in Mac we had a bit of pull as loaned players might learn something 

all starting to look very familiar end to window and can't wait for excuses we've all heard before...

"couldn't quite get it over the line"

" we were this close "

"club changed there mind "

"only want players that will improve us"

blah blaaaah blaaaaah 

Do you honestly think we havent been trying to bring someone in all this time? Another striker not coming in doesnt mean we havent tried

Derby are going to miss out on a striker because a team that’s spent over £100m suddenly decide to reign it in. Just sign Broja so we can get our man in.

Edited by TomTom92

4 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I will be amazed if we sign anyone that will make a massive difference so it's Collo, Yates and Wash up top sigh!!! 

With a decent Coach in Mac we had a bit of pull as loaned players might learn something 

all starting to look very familiar end to window and can't wait for excuses we've all heard before...

" we were this close "

blah blaaaah blaaaaah 

Respect your view but it just seems daft to me to make a post like this because all it does is provide ammunition for people to call you names if we do sign someone.

9 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Still pushing on the striker front 

Winger / no.10 now also coming in 

That would imply 2 outs too, not including Brown....Wash & Barkz/Ward/CBT id imagine

13 minutes ago, S8TY said:

" we were this close "

blah blaaaah blaaaaah 

Your arse has gone a little early tonight hasn’t it?

It really amuses me that so many people know that we definitely are/aren’t signing anyone/someone, when they know absolutely nothing at all,,,,,,,,,,, it will be what it will be come the end of the window and even then, there is the possibility of non contracted players. 
I guarantee that 50% of people will be right and 50% of people will be wrong - the one thing that’s for sure is the 50% that get it wrong will deny everything !!! 😂😂

1 minute ago, Keepyuppy said:

It really amuses me that so many people know that we definitely are/aren’t signing anyone/someone, when they know absolutely nothing at all,,,,,,,,,,, it will be what it will be come the end of the window and even then, there is the possibility of non contracted players. 
I guarantee that 50% of people will be right and 50% of people will be wrong - the one thing that’s for sure is the 50% that get it wrong will deny everything !!! 😂😂

I think you are half right

9 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Respect your view but it just seems daft to me to make a post like this because all it does is provide ammunition for people to call you names if we do sign someone.

I really don't care what people say lol ...and hope we do, will prove me wrong, i'd be pleased to be wrong 🙂